Forum:A Chistmas Story on Uncyclopedia
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 21:57, December 28, 2007 by Orion Blastar
Is there a 'A Christmas Story' article on Uncyclopedia? If not, we should make one, I got some ideas. User:Roby
- Then get to writin' it here.
- I'd suggest going to Special:Allpages and looking through each of our 30,752 articles to see if there is, in fact, an article on "A Christmas Story". Or if you want to be a wimp, you cold always try using the handy-dandy "Search" button conveniently located on the left-hand side of your screen. The left. You know, if you make L's with both hands the only one facing forward is your left hand. That way.
- Well, we do have one, but it's old and kind of smelly. Somebody put it in the basement and I think it's got mildew growing on it. -- 05:16, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, now that's a true Christmas story. 04:46, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- A little late for me to reply. But I wrote one called A Very Veggie Christmas hoping it would catch on with that talking vegetables alternate universe out there that parodies our own. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 21:57, 28 December 2007 (UTC)