Forum:AGH MY EYES
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I saw a Goatse for the first time in over a year. I let my guard down. That'll teach me for patrolling New Pages.
I need a hug.
. 10:03, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
/me hugs Pigeon. Poor guy. At least it wasn't tubgirl... me shudders... --Lord Fluffy who rains fire from the heavens 11:47, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm... should I be glad that I've neither seen tubgirl, nor know what it's about? --
22:28, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Tubgirl isn't that bad after you see it every day on Counterstrike: Source. Fuckin' shock sprays... -- 22:28, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, be glad you don't know what tubgirl is. Someone added it as an external link to a page here once. Unsure whether it was the act of a vandal or not, I clicked. I still feel dirty. Not the good kind of dirty, either. <emoticon of me clawing my eyes out>
22:51, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- It helps if before the page loads, you turn away and look at the screen out of the corner of your eye. Then you can see only a very vague outline of it, and it gives you time to the x. 184.108.40.206 23:05, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
Speaking of "AGH MY EYES"
The main page. Discuss. -- 23:06, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- AGH MY EYES --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 23:06, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- As both a geek and someone who is partly to blame for this fiasco, I can honestly say that I like it. If you don't giggle at Beginner's Guide to the Galaxy, you have no soul.
23:09, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- AGH. I agree. Plus I don't get it. But that's just me. -- 23:17, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Most excellent reskin ever. Feature! Oh, wait... --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 00:54, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- Genius. --Emmzee 12:53, 25 May 2007 (UTC)