From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
We are currently at 25,000 articles! Oh, the humanity. The article at the top of the "new pages" list is The Grox. Read it. Let it sink in. This is the future of Uncyclopedia. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it? -- 05:57, October 29, 2009 (UTC) Yes, yes it does. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 09:03 Oct 29 2009
- It won't last long. /puffs pipe • • • Thursday, 13:51, Oct 29 2009
- So what you're sayin' is it's time for a Forest Fire Week, then? --UU - natter 14:18, Oct 29
- Ooh, yes, those are always fun. • • • Thursday, 22:44, Oct 29 2009
- "24,995 articles in English" FU articles!!! MrN 01:34, Oct 31
- Spang, this has nothing to do with you... FU articles!!! 03:44 October 31
edit By the way
- Portals are included, but forum pages shouldn't be. Which two? • Spang • • 19:15, 01 Nov 2009
edit Let's make it....
edit How about...
- Maintain article count under 25,000 in perpetual balance with Sophia.
- Guide articles wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite the wiki with other languages in Babel
- Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect users and IPs with fair bans and just huffs.
- Let all user run groups rule internally resolving external disputes at ban patrol.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal editing rights with HTBFANJS.
- Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the funny.
- Be not a cancer on the Wiki - Leave room for Sophia- Leave room for Sophia.
- Are you kidding? THINKER made it to WotY without even a single sober edit. And look at that mysterious up-and-comer Inebriated! Booze and write, sir! - 23:10, Nov 8