From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 10:15, April 22, 2007 by 18.104.22.168
Flesh can mean several things:
- Scotch Tape
- Skin, but this is rarely used
- Stuff that monsters eat
- Stuff that monsters don't eat
- Stuff that gives monsters indigestion when eaten, in which they promptly take a Pepto Bismol, assuming of course this said monster even eats flesh in the first place.
- A cheap subsitute to beef products. The most common type of flesh used for this is human flesh.
- The secret tofu ingredient that Jesus is made of, allowing him to be eaten by vegetarians, and priests on Friday. "Eat this, for this is my flesh"
- The color of a crayon when it is made of Aryan Jesus, Caucasian Jesus or White Jesus flesh.
- According to St Paul, the source of all sin.