From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
*DISCLAIMER: Square Enix is not responsible for your brain in the event that this does indeed happen, and any cleanup (along with its cost) will be left to the original possessor of said brain. And no refunds, smartass.
Uncyclopedia has a page almost about each of the games if we don't count all the prequels, sequels and other interesting things that aren't here.
- If you are looking for the first game, see Final Fantasy I.
- If you are looking for the second game that really is the second game, see Final Fantasy II.
- If you are looking for the children's cartoon show, see Final Fantasy III.
- If you are looking for a game that features a moon, see Final Fantasy IV.
- If you are looking for a game with a clown like supervillian or a game that has a female lead, see Final Fantasy VI.
- If you are looking for the kabuki epic, see Final Fantasy VII
- If you are looking for a game with Pokemon like creatures, see Final Fantasy VIII
- If you are looking for the game with the monkey, see Final Fantasy IX
- If you are looking for sappy romantic tales, see Final Fantasy X.
- If you are looking for an MMORPG, see Final Fantasy XI.
- If you are looking for a single player MMORPG, see Final Fantasy XII.
- If you are looking for a extremely linear and fanboy argument inciter, see Final Fantasy XIII.
- If you're looking for the second MMORPG which is currently the latest installment of the series if we don't count FF XIII-2 which is the sequel to FF XIII, see this review: UnReviews:Final Fantasy XIV
- If you were looking for the fifth game in the list above, look elsewhere because Uncyclopedia currently lacks a page for them. You're gonna have to revive it with a phoenix down.
KEFKA PRETTY MUCH OWNS THE WORLD IN THE END