File:I have dyscalculia.jpg
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- What society thinks I do: Not work hard enough.
- What my mom (actually, both of my parents) think I do: Draw stuff randomly.
- What I think I can do: The fact that this is a picture of Roberto Carlos dancing with Dira Paes is, believe it or not, irrelevant. The idea is that I think I can do great things. And since I can't tell left from right, dancing is a great achievement.
- What I really do: Writing, of course!
- What YOU see: The clock gives you the time, and you understand it, am I right?
- What I see: The clock is redundant and tells me nothing. And it probably will stay that way, no matter how hard I try. :)
Have a nice day!
| This is an edited image that has pixels pasted from ambiguous sources.|
The edits to this image are hereby released into public domain by the uploader.
However, the individual pixels may be a copyright violation.
Use for any purpose at your own risk, I care not!
- ↑ For this same reason, I am also ambisinistrous. It's the opposite of ambidextrous. I'm clumsy with both hands.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:05, March 27, 2012||890 × 550 (54 KB)||XDshempXD|