From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“I don't get it.”
Culture Club is an uber-gay British 80's pop group most known for their totally gay frontman Boy George. On the guitar and keyboard is that guy, on the bass is some black dude, and the drummer is some guy Boy George had buttsecks with.
Culture Club's biggest hit is probably "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me (YES!)", which is really a song about homosexual pleasure. Another hit by them is "Karma Chameleon", probably also about gay sex. Other hits include "Time (Clock of the Heart)", "Church of the Poison Mind", and "I'll Tumble 4 Ya", all of which are probably about gay sex as well.
edit Music Videos
Culture Club, like any other popular band in the 80's had several music videos that aired on MTV all the fucking time. The concepts of such videos usually had something to do with something incredibly gay, such as Boy George traveling through time with his magical time travel glasses, playing in a studio with backup dancers dressed like the Quaker Oats guy, or the band being chased by evil robot Boy George clones while cooking Kraft Mac & Cheese on a miniature stove.
edit Going Solo
After problems with a heroin addiction, and the breaking up of Boy George and the drummer guy, Boy George split the band to pursue a solo act. His solo career was kinda successful, with songs such as "The Crying Game", which was for a movie with the same title. Y'know, the one about the guy who goes out with a chick and comes to find out the chick is actually a guy. Wonder why Boy George wrote music for that one?
The band reunited in the late 90's thanks to some VH1 show or something. They toured and stuff, until Boy George got fat and bald and the band decided to stop. Recently, the band regrouped with some other singer, which made Boy George really pissed and he killed a man. And then made love to his dead body.
- Stop Kissing Me, You're Not Clever (1982)
- Do You Really Want To Hump Me (1982.5)
- Colouring by Numbers is Difficult (1983)
- Wake Up! Your Fucking House is on Fire! (1984)
- I'm Having a Heart Attack (1986)
- The First Four Years of HELL (1987)
- The Worst Album Ever: The Best of Boy George (1993)
- Greatest Moments, srlsy/VH1 Story Time (1998)
- Rape? Don't Mind if I Do (1999)
- The Ultimate Box Set (2002)
- Just Another Shitty Greatest Hits Album (2005)
- Boy George's Two Penises (2008)
- Mansex (2012)
- Our Last Album (2015)
- Just Kidding! (2016)
- Boy George, Shut the Hell Up! (2018)
- A Special Tribute to Pete Burns (2021)