From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Cocks are animals that can possibly grow to be about 10 inches long, unless it has been enhanced in this case they can reach up to +20 inches. Normally a cock will either breed with hens or fight other cocks.
Appearance and Habits
When a cock begins it's life it will be about 1-2 inches long, wears a helmet, and will not have any feathers on it, although fuzziness has been reported by many cock breeders. Often times breeders will permanently remove the helmet soon after birth. It will not start to grow feathers until it reaches puberty. Many people enjoy playing with a cock before it reaches puberty, however, PETA was able to get this practice outlawed, for it is considered inhuman treatment of a cock. After puberty a cock will look considerably different, for instance the the adult cock will be about 10 times larger than a baby cock, plus it will have grown feathers all over. In addition to the to the difference in appearance between a baby and adult cock, there is a big difference in the habits they exhibit. When a cock is a baby one cannot tell whether this cock would be knocking up all the hens it can find when it's older or whether it would rather wrestle other cocks. Only when a cock begins puberty will it start to exhibit these tendencies, sometimes the cock would prefer both. They also tend to get larger and more reddish when it comes time to fight or breed or both at the same time.
How do Cocks fight?
Before the fight, cocks are usually equipped with the best cock fighting material. Short but sharp pieces of metal are usually placed on the Cock's pecker (otherwise known as it's beak). The cock would then enter the ring and try and stab or jizz its opponent to death. At least this is usually the case, on some occasions the two cocks are known to get very affectionate with each other thus making the sport uncompetitive. In some places, the people who came to watch the cock fights would get their money back, in other "clubs" one would have to pay extra if you want to see the cocks become affectionate.
Cock Lovers in Sports
There are several sporting organizations around the world who have lots of love for the cock. The supporters and players of these teams also love cock to a tremendous extent.
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C. (UK)
- University of South Carolina (USA)
- French National Soccer Team
- University of Delaware (USA)
- Coastal Carolina University (USA)
- Jacksonville State University (USA)
- Denizlispor (Turkey)
The FranchiseJesus gave birth), a family company named their new
- Cockfighting (cockwrestling) is compulsory in some places (mostly southern US states and certain English seaside towns).
- If you own a full grown cock it is illegal to show it to anyone who owns a baby cock or a kitten (baby pussy).
- It is a felony to take, download, watch, or own pictures or videos of baby cocks.
- The owner of a cat (pussy) or beaver can press charges if you force your cock on them.
- If you own a full grown cock or pussy it is illegal to play with a baby cock (even though Micheal Jackson likes to).
It is very important to keep your cock out of situations where it can get sick or get you sick. Some of these include cockwrestling (which can give you and your cock AIDS), messing with random pussies without a rubber raincoat. Just letting your cock out without your supervision in general can be very dangerous, because there is not telling what kind of trouble your cock can get you and itself into.
List of illnesses
- The Clap
- The Pox (However, only green cocks are susceptible.)
- Cock-on-Fire disease
- Fire-spitting cock