From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
A cathouse may refer to any of:
- A kitten recycling centre;
- A kitten cycling center;
- A pet shop;
- A place of prostitution for naughty pussies;
- A house made of cats and mortar;
- A structure used to prevent pussies from getting wet on rainy days;
- A shelter for use when it's raining cats and dogs.
- A venue for kitten huffing
- A house made for cats, by cats, and out of lesser cats.
We're not going to tell you which of these you want, as that would mean letting the cat out of the bag.