|Index of all||Random category|
Users that speak Southern/Redneck English.
- 0 User don't understand this here language. They most be foriegners eh?
- 1 User has basik understanding of this here language. May he/she spent to much time with their couzin down south.
- 2 User has intermediate understanding of this language, maybe they can converse with the natives.
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language. They must spend alot of time with there redneck relatives.
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language. They must visit these here parts often.
- N User is a native speaker of this language. They probably were borned and raised redneck.
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent. There ain't nothin' wrong wit' a southerner accent.
- E User learned this language in school or spent to much time in a redneck state and never used it since. Maybe cousin Billybob will visit you and get you up to speed.
- F User failed this language in school and never used it since. This is possible because those darn foreign schools don't do no good job teaching our here local language.
- G User wants to remove this language from existence and therefore did not grow up in Kentuckistan.
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language.
- P User is a profane speaker of this language. This *^@#ing moonshine ain't no g**d@!$ good drink!
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language. Those darn no good tax collectors and census takers.
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project