From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 13:07, June 20, 2011 by Haydrahlienne
|Index of all||Random category|
Users that speak <?php
- 0 User does not understand this language. <?php $User->SpeaksPHP = False; ?>
- 1 User has basic understanding of this language. <?php $User->SpeaksPHP = SemiFalse; /* Erratic attempt by such a user to write PHP. Please learn about boolean */ ?>
- 2 User contains a knowledge of php primarily derived from perl.
- 3 User is fluent in PHP4 but not PHP5
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language. <?php $User->SpeaksPHP = (string) "All of your php are belong to meh" ?>
- N User is a clone of someone like Antony Dovgal. <?php /* Need more be said? */ ?>
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent.
- E User learned this language in school and never used it since. Which is funny because most schools don't offer this language anyways.
- F User sucks because he failed a course not even offered.
- G User wants to remove this language from existence. He believes it should never have been spawned from
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language. It is likely his code will not run.
- P User does not comment his code.
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language.
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project
Pages in category "User php"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.