From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 15:32, April 18, 2012 by IMWT127
|Index of all||Random category|
Users that speak Java.
- 0 User does not understand this language.
- 1 User has basic understanding of this language.
- 2 User has intermediate understanding of this language.
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language.
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language.
- N User is a native speaker of this language.
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent.
- E User learned this language in school and never used it since.
- F User got an F in this language.
- G User wants to remove this language from existence.
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language.
- P User is a profane speaker of this language.
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language.
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project
Pages in category "User java"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.