From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 13:05, June 20, 2011 by Haydrahlienne
|Index of all||Random category|
<html> <body> <p>These are speakers of <a href="Languages#HTML">HTML</a></p> </body> </html>
Users that speak HTML.
- 0 < haref=Us^br^er does" not/" unders<b<tand HT<<<<<pr<M&&&L.
- 1 User has <sub>basic</sub> understanding of this <br>language.
- 2 User has intermediate understanding of this language.
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language.
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language.
- N User is a native speaker of this language.
- A <b>User speaks this language with a thick accent.</b>
- E User learned this language in school and never used it since.
- F User got an F in this language.
- G User wants to remove this language from existence.<p>Switch to XHTML</p>
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language.
- P User is a profane speaker of this language.
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language.
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project
Pages in category "User ht"
The following 190 pages are in this category, out of 190 total.