From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 13:04, June 20, 2011 by Haydrahlienne
|Index of all||Random category|
Users that speak the Ancient Language, cause they had nothing better to do than look at the back of the book.
- 0 User does not understand this language. They've never read Eragon.
- 1 User has basic understanding of this language. They glanced at it.
- 2 User has intermediate understanding of this language. They skimmed over a couple chapters, decided they didn't like it, and that was the end of it.
- 3 User has advanced understanding of this language. They actually read the book! *Gasp!*
- 4 User has near-native understanding of this language. They have too much free time.
- N User is a native speaker of this language. User is an elf, but not the cool kind from Lord of the Rings.
- A User speaks this language with a thick accent. Cause' they're actually Dwarves. Or Urgals.
- E User learned this language in school and never used it since. There was French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and German; and you got this...
- F User got an F in this language. I don't blame them; I don't even think the guy who made it up can translate.
- G User wants to remove this language from existence. With good reason.
- L User has a lisp that affects how they speak this language. I don't think the language has an S sound...
- P User is a profane speaker of this language. They just say stuff that sounds profane.
- X User only speaks this language enough to seduce native speakers of this language. Like Sienna Guillory.
- This category is part of the Uncyclopedia Babel Project
Pages in category "User al"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.