| This article or section appears to contain a few references to ongoing events.|Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, until climax has been reached.
Slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth.
Pages in category "UnNews"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 8,533 total.
) (next 200
- UnNews:PC Police to get new vehicles
- UnNews:PC wins court case
- UnNews:Peace freaks win bid for alternative to Space Shuttle
- UnNews:Peacock on Aussie 10 cents!
- UnNews:Pedophile Defends Walt Disney
- UnNews:Peel schools celebrate ethnocentrism, spirit of assimiliation this Christmas
- UnNews:Pekingg two collect badengrish tlansrations fo publik sines
- UnNews:Pele to blow up Kilauea over political concerns
- UnNews:Pelosi bill would have Bush cracking the books
- UnNews:Pelosi institutes new rules for House
- UnNews:Pelosi reburbishes office
- UnNews:Pelosi visits Imus
- UnNews:Pelosi: "Electing me was a stark blunder"
- UnNews:Penguin Researcher Demands Antarctica is allowed to compete in the Olympics
- UnNews:Penguins attack Bond at US cinemas
- UnNews:Penguins declare war!!
- UnNews:Penguins Die From Too Much Intelligence
- UnNews:Pennsylvania city renames itself for cash
- UnNews:Pentagon destroys copies of officer's exposé
- UnNews:Pentagon revives nose art
- UnNews:Pentagon says secret unit couldn't have stopped 9/11 attacks
- UnNews:Pentagon says, No Porn in warzones
- UnNews:Pentagon to gays: “come and get it!”
- UnNews:People around the world celebrate International Happiness Day
- UnNews:People bitter over Obama calling them 'bitter'
- UnNews:People leaving the Matrix in droves after red pill mix-up
- UnNews:People losing virginity later in life; sex is getting too hard
- UnNews:People overweight, and it's their fault, at all time low
- UnNews:People with eyes are more likely to be able to see
- UnNews:Peppermint Patty, dead at age 49
- UnNews:PepsiCo Announces Pepsi Throwback Throwback for 2012
- UnNews:Persistent Protestants protest punishment
- UnNews:Person Determines Own Importance
- UnNews:Peruvian man blames toxic flatulence "on meteor crash"
- UnNews:Peruvians placed at risk at soccer match
- UnNews:Pessimist on Wall Street forgets to turn off oven
- UnNews:Pet food recall alarms owners
- UnNews:Pet turtle runs away, child heartbroken; investigators actively seeking missing reptile
- UnNews:PETA Boycotts Wienerschnitzel
- UnNews:PETA demands the right to bear poop
- UnNews:PETA grows increasingly violent, nukes Euthanasia
- UnNews:PETA rescues Pokémon from illegal stadium, captures three trainers
- UnNews:PETA to join Nuclear Club, FBI fears
- UnNews:PETCO releases revolutionary new dog beer product
- UnNews:Pete Best gets hammered as Love Me Do turns 50
- UnNews:Peter Jackson announces new Condensed Lord of the Rings DVD
- UnNews:Peter O'Toole eaten alive by Last King of Scotland star Forest Whitaker
- UnNews:Peter Weir to remake Picnic at Hanging Rock with teddy bears instead
- UnNews:Petrol price hikes to result in destruction of space time continuum "within days"
- UnNews:Petting Zoos to be converted to abuse-themed "Punching Zoos"
- UnNews:Peugeot Forced to Terminate Employees at UK Factory
- User:PF4Eva/Shit That Pisses Me Off:Netflix, Iron Man 2, BTTF, Alien, etc.
- User:PF4Eva/UnNews:Fantasy Casting: The Munsters (Bryan Fuller)
- User:PF4Eva/UnNews:How the Halloween franchise can dig itself out of its hole
- User:PF4Eva/UnNews:Shit That Pisses Me Off:The Vizio VBR100 Blu-ray player
- UnNews:Pfizer pulls controversial antidepressant Strychnine
- UnNews:Pharaoh to step down
- UnNews:Phelps found to be hax0ring the Olympics
- UnNews:Phil Spector visits Syria
- UnNews:Phil Spector's Murder Trial Delayed For Haircut
- UnNews:Phil Taylor applies for 'Satan' job
- UnNews:Philadelphia Police Office shot, eaten.
- UnNews:Philadelphia school being sued by students and parents after being caught spying with webcams
- UnNews:Philip Seymour Hoffman - Alive & Well
- UnNews:Philippe Cousteau discovers horrors of under water oil spill
- UnNews:Philosophy student comes to realization that "It's all a dream, man"
) (next 200