| This article or section appears to contain a few references to ongoing events.|Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, until climax has been reached.
Slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth.
Pages in category "UnNews"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,317 total.
) (next 200
- UnNews:Fairytale wedding in Monaco will really happen
- UnNews:Fake doctors must stop being fake dentists
- UnNews:Falling metal had "Earthly origin"
- UnNews:Falling sheep strike cars in Australia
- UnNews:Falwell starts campaign against God
- UnNews:Falwell to Reincarnate as Flaming Poof
- UnNews:Falwell's Death Linked to Gays, Feminists, Liberals
- UnNews:Families face shocking rise in holiday costs as companies demand they "submit souls to Satan"
- UnNews:Family beats up principal over boy's grades
- UnNews:Family calls for FBI investigation, denies rumors
- UnNews:Family Guy to play controversial episode starring Hillary Clinton this Sunday, Micheal Jackson is not impressed
- UnNews:Family talk about man like he isn't there
- UnNews:Family upset over compliment
- UnNews:Famous athlete comes out of the closet
- UnNews:Famous bus-riding cat run over; Stephen Hawking suspect
- UnNews:Famous Mexican prison warden abducted, remembered
- UnNews:Famous naturalist's death shocks the stupid
- UnNews:Famous person does something
- UnNews:Famous sheep suffocates on own fleece
- UnNews:Fanboy disappointed by PS3
- UnNews:Fanboys riot over the delay of the 13th Final Fantasy
- UnNews:Fangirl satisfied by Wii
- UnNews:Fans, celebrities celebrate Tron Blu-ray release
- UnNews:Fantasy Casting: The Munsters (Bryan Fuller)
- UnNews:Fantasy Football Injuries Costly for Business
- UnNews:Fantasy realms left defenseless in wake of Warcraft expansion pack
- UnNews:Far Left repudiates Far Right's surrender
- UnNews:Far right dissolve European Parliment
- UnNews:Farage throws support to Trump
- UnNews:FARK YOU America and Europe, you're ALL faggots!
- UnNews:Farmers seek advice on "culling pikeys and gypsies"
- UnNews:Farmville pushes for seat on UN Security Council
- UnNews:Fashion Industry Honors Claiborne
- UnNews:Fashion police tell Austin woman "girlfriend, that outfit has GOT to go!"
- UnNews:Fashion writer handed life sentence for rape, murder of garbageman
- UnNews:Fashion: Abercrombie out, Garbage In!
- UnNews:Fastest Computer in the World Based on the Atari Jaguar
- UnNews:Fat bastards "not to blame" for "eating all the pies"
- UnNews:Fat chicks outlawed in Japan
- UnNews:Fat guy dies, explodes
- UnNews:Fat Kid Drinks 10 Liters of Pure Caffeine, Destroys City
- UnNews:Fat models will not be banned from fashion week
- UnNews:Fat People are Harder to Kidnap
- UnNews:Fat People: Terrorists?
- UnNews:Fat president is Iraq's last unresolved problem
- UnNews:Fatah, Hamas agree to withdraw grues from conflict
- UnNews:Fate thrust upon man
- UnNews:Father disgusted with lying child
- UnNews:Father John Murphy assured of elevation to Pope
- UnNews:Fatties enjoy pork pie wedding cake
- UnNews:Faux Lesbian pipeline from Mexico stuffed
- UnNews:Faux Pas: bad for business abroad?
- UnNews:FBI closes in on PC zombie gang
- UnNews:FBI discovers mastermind behind 9/11 attacks; "sorry" for previous misconception
- UnNews:FBI Explores New Weapon Against Mob: Facebook's Mafia Wars
- UnNews:FBI finds suspicious passenger on airplane, blows it up
- UnNews:FBI leaks private information about Julian Assange just to see how he likes it
- UnNews:FBI looking for Russia's 11th spy
- UnNews:FBI suspects PETA behind string of strange robberies
- UnNews:FBI turns to "Cold Case" for help finding Hoffa
- UnNews:FBI: North Korea hacked Sony
- UnNews:FDA announces all drugs are placebos
- UnNews:FDA approves sale of morning after pill without prescription
- UnNews:FDA approves virus spray for meats that will raise Bush’s approval
- UnNews:FDA declares Mad Cool disease an epidemic
- UnNews:FDA expands peanut butter recall
- UnNews:FDA identifies, bans new drug
- UnNews:First MS-Tres development screenshots released!
- UnNews:First Person Dies from Funny Overload Since the 80’s
- UnNews:First Pet Rock passes away
- UnNews:First Saddam sighting in Texas
- UnNews:First-ever openly furry candidate for Congress
- UnNews:FISA law passes
- UnNews:Fisher-Price recalls toys caked in radioactive material
- UnNews:Fishy buisness in BD+20 307 system
- UnNews:Fishy DNA results leave scientists baffled
- UnNews:Fisting controller for Wii out for Christmas
- UnNews:Fit for a Princess: LeBron's new house is a little girl's paradise
- UnNews:Five African nations agree on regional unity
- UnNews:Five million 1950s jokes leaked onto uncyclopedia
- UnNews:Flaming flatulence rocks military
- UnNews:Flash and the Furious Five split
- UnNews:Flash Gordon Invades Kingdom Hearts
- UnNews:Flatulant UK pensioner told to "put a cork in his arse".
- UnNews:Fleetwood Mac reuniting for tour next year
- UnNews:Flirting app shuts down teen service to protect adults from child predators
- UnNews:Floating Mountains Disappear! Newcomers Arrested!
- UnNews:Flock of pigs terrorize Senate offices; Clinton still refuses to apologize for Iraq vote
- UnNews:Florida church plans Koran burning on 9/11 anniversary
- UnNews:Florida disappears into sinkhole
- UnNews:Florida evacuated when suspicious item found
- UnNews:Florida flooded by global warming, Sea World ironically left above water
- UnNews:Florida judge defends decision to apply Islamic law on Muslims
- UnNews:Florida Man Goes On Wild Killing Spree
- UnNews:Florida man has cookout ruined by inclement weather
- UnNews:Florida man killed by thug, music
- UnNews:Florida Pastor extorts 'ground zero' imam
- UnNews:Florida pastor starts WWIII
- UnNews:Florida sex scandal engulfs Randy Andy
- UnNews:Florida state officials find bomb; turns out to be roadkill
- UnNews:Florida Woman Bothered by Cyclops
- UnNews:Florists celebrate the death of Nelson Mandela
- UnNews:Fluffer allegedly kills 1, hurts 2 with steel dildo
- UnNews:Fluffy bunnies, the great economic resource
- UnNews:Flying robot assassins deployed in Libya
- UnNews:Flying sharks spotted at Cape Cod
- UnNews:Following London riots, British police arrest water fight mastermind
- UnNews:Following new study results, Bachmann proposes incarcerating all African Americans
- UnNews:Followup to smash hit Vista already in production
- UnNews:Footage of plastic objects blowing along deserted streets set for Hurricane Sandy boost
- UnNews:Football Hooligans More Competent Than Students At British Geography
- UnNews:Football Match Takes Place; Somebody Wins
- UnNews:Footballer has a foot like a traction engine
- UnNews:Footballer has sex with wife
- UnNews:For dissatisfied offender, twice arrested may prove the charm
- UnNews:For Dummies author earns PhD
- UnNews:For Ireland, yet another brain drain
- UnNews:For they cried "Shoot Yu Fuk up"
- UnNews:Force Awakens after long, anxious wait
- UnNews:Forces of Mordor lay siege to Minas Tirith
- UnNews:Ford announces steering-wheel innovation
- UnNews:Ford building self-woman-driving car
- UnNews:Ford hopes new ‘Getaway’ vehicle will boost sales
- UnNews:Ford says lost $5.8 billion might be at ex-girlfriend's place
- UnNews:Forecasters miss oil-price rout
- UnNews:Foreign film-makers happy with gender-segregation in malaysian state
- UnNews:Foreign objects discovered in brain medicine
- UnNews:Foreigners don't understand democracy, says Bush
- UnNews:Former "volcano base" on sale as ideal home
- UnNews:Former Australian President Kurt Waldheim dies
- UnNews:Former Cambodian Dictator Paul Pot wins Britain’s Got Talent
- UnNews:Former convict nominated for Nobel War Prize
- UnNews:Former Israeli PM Sharon near death
) (next 200