| This article or section appears to contain a few references to ongoing events.|Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, until climax has been reached.
Slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth.
Pages in category "UnNews"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 8,670 total.
) (next 200
- UnNews:Kids get hurt playing with their Wiis
- UnNews:Kids getting dumber
- UnNews:Kids still fucking
- UnNews:Kiefer Sutherland claims "imminent terrorist biological attack" after being arrested for drunk driving
- UnNews:Killer android docked at the ISS
- UnNews:Killer Tornado Apprehended
- UnNews:Killer UK shark "just a plank of wood or something"
- UnNews:Kim il-Thatch honoured with state funeral
- UnNews:Kim Jong II visits China – so friggin' what?
- UnNews:Kim Jong Il kicked out of Hard Rock Cafe for violating longstanding rule against bringing a nuclear weapon inside
- UnNews:Kim Jong Il thinks a 6-party talk is a kegger
- UnNews:Kim Jong Il's suspected Duke Nukem deathmatch was actually in Quake
- UnNews:Kim Jong-il covertly assassinated by the United States government, Assad may be next
- UnNews:Kim Kardashian and George Lucas reveal plans for new sitcom
- UnNews:Kim Kardashian does a photoshoot, nobody cares
- UnNews:Kim Kardashian offered $250,000 to Document Her Pregnancy
- UnNews:Kim Kardashian rejects $250,000 to document her pregnancy, demands $300,000
- UnNews:Kim Kardashian Starts Rebellion Over Milkshakes in Bahrain
- UnNews:Kindergarten knife attackers executed in China
- UnNews:King Azbesteran says revenge of Battle Ytong is close
- UnNews:King Edward blasts U.S. over dynamitic tests
- UnNews:King of Pop To Be Buried In The Valley of the Dolls
- UnNews:King Rupert orders the execution of Admiral Screws
- UnNews:King Sean I of Scotland enthroned
- UnNews:King Tut had a small penis
- UnNews:Kings traded to NFL
- UnNews:Kirk Cameron warns 1980s entertainers of impending death: "You're next, Michael Gross!"
- UnNews:Kirk Cameron warns, "1980s death purge is not over, Rick Moranis"
- UnNews:KISS bandleader Jean Simmons overwhelmed by renewed public interest
- UnNews:KISS ruins high school graduation
- UnNews:Kissing ass pays off big for Javier Bardem
- UnNews:Kissinger Suffers Heart Ailment
- UnNews:KitKat to roll out on Miliband
- UnNews:Kitten confesses to killing
- UnNews:Kitten Huffing bishop facing calls to quit
- UnNews:Kitten huffing receives Olympic status
- UnNews:Kittens featured in local household
- UnNews:Kittens kill Huffing Activists
- UnNews:Kittens Rescued From Burning Building, Grandma Might Still Be In There
- UnNews:Kitty-Porn Charges Dropped; PC Virus Blamed
- UnNews:Kiwi Schools Abandon Spelling
- UnNews:Klansman's home targeted by gunman
- UnNews:Knights Templar sue Libyan al Qaeda over ink pen nuke
- UnNews:Knut sends message to all other cute bears: SCREW OFF!
- UnNews:Kofi Annan's lunch: rap and a cheese sandwich
- UnNews:KONY 2012 pacifists demand war to neutralize Lord of the Ants
- UnNews:Kookaburra doesn't 'Sit in the Old Gum Tree'
- UnNews:Korans may have been burned today
- UnNews:Korean cluster-fuck: Experts ponder unwanted pregnancy
- UnNews:Korean Uncyclopedia closed by the government
- UnNews:Korean War sequel enters pre-production
- UnNews:Koreans furious after goal not shown
- UnNews:Koreans plan to take over Earth
- UnNews:Kotaku posts rumor: Sony corporation has Kotaku blackballed
- UnNews:Kris Kringle convicted on identity theft charges
- UnNews:Kudlow: Everything's okay despite Japan devastation
- UnNews:Kudlow: Let's all boycott Russia
- UnNews:Kundra calls for Uncyclopedia of political tomfoolery
- UnNews:Kylie Minogue cancels tour dates after costume "malfunction"
- UnNews:Kyrgyz protesters call for vowels
) (next 200