Category:Honorary Black People
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Index of all||Random category|
Honorary Black People are persons who are not of the Afro-persuasion who desire to be so. Some distinguishing characteristics may include:
- Dating/schtupping black people exclusively.
- Adopting lots of cute li'l black children. Nothing shows "diversity" better.
- Being the first to loudly declare something or someone as "racist", because being raised a priviliged white liberal makes one a better judge of racism than an actual black person.
- Trying to censor, ban, or change classic literature or movies. The fact that blacks were discriminated against mustn't become public knowledge.
- A burning desire to name or rename every street, school, or park bench after Martin Luther King, Jr. in a vain attempt to ease their own guilt.
- Voting for Barack Obama for President and receiving the honorary title through Luther, his anger translator.
- Being Nishil Patel.
Pages in category "Honorary Black People"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.