Category:Honorary Black People
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Index of all||Random category|
Honorary Black People are persons who are not African American but who desire to be so. Distinguishing characteristics include:
- Dating (and schtupping) black people exclusively.
- Adopting lots of cute li'l black children. Nothing shows "diversity" better.
- Being the first to loudly declare something or someone as "racist," as being a privileged white liberal makes one a better judge of racism than an actual black person.
- Trying to censor, ban, or change classic literature or movies. No one must know that blacks were discriminated against!
- Tirelessly agitating to rename every street, school, or park bench after Martin Luther King, Jr. in a vain attempt to ease their own guilt.
- Declaring oneself the "First Black President" without either being black or having any ancestor who was affected by the slavery era in America.
Pages in category "Honorary Black People"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.