From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Bob is many things, and all things. Well, not really. Bob is actually a popular male nickname, with highly-sophisticated research indicating it to be a contraction of the name Robert. Depending on what you're looking for, it can refer to all, or none of the following:
- Bob FM is a radio station related entirely to all things Bob. The station's playlist only includes songs with the word Bob in them. After all of these have been played, the phone calls are taken, with callers ringing in to ask the host (Bob) a Bob-question, state their Bob-related opinion, or even take part in a competition where they can win a variety of Bob-related prizes. This process is then repeated, and thusly the hours pass daily.
- B.o.B., rapper whose beard looks like Confucius.
Science and Technology
- Bob (Physics), a subdivision of science dedicated to the study of Bob-matter.
- Hurricane Bob, a large cyclone that sweeps up anyone named Bob in its path. It once picked up a Murray, but spit that one out.
- Alice and Bob, two placeholder characters in cryptography and physics problems (A+B), although there is admittedly much less attention paid to Alice than there is to Bob (therefore A</B! Physics at its purest!).
Companies and Organisations
- Building Opportunities with Business, a community economic development non-profit based in Vancouver, Canada. BOB focuses primarily on Microfinancing to any clients in possession of the nickname Bob. Tough competition is faced from BEN, MATT, and STEVE, although HORACE has it tougher in the long run.
- Bank of Baroda, a bank in India that caters solely to customers named Bob. Ironically, there are few men named Bob in India, although there are many yogi's named Baba (pronounced Bob-Ba).
Video Games and Computers
- B.O.B. (video game), a side-scrolling shooter by Electronic Arts, in which you play Bob, an average male who must fight his way home through the horde of non-Bob enemies that await him. Rated BO (Bob-only).
- Bob (Tekken), a character in the video game series Tekken. Ranking 10th on GameDaily's top 10 ugliest game characters list, Bob is a morbidly obese freelance karate instructor, who intentionally increased his weight and body-size to be able to taken on larger opponents. The fact that he used copious amounts of cream cheese dip and Doritos dampens his credibility, somewhat.
- Bob the Tomato, a
vegetablefruit of nondescript character who goes about his daily business as a tomato. In the comic's climax, Bob dies sacrificing himself for Alice the Apple, in which he swaps places with her during a macabre "bobbing for apples" competition.
- Bob, a character from the flash cartoon series of Weebl and Bob, who do British things that are of no relevance to an American reader. Thus we move on...
- Killer BOB, the creepy rapist from Twin Peaks who
fuckedloved Laura Palmer.
- Bob the Builder, Can only come out between the hours of 2pm-4pm. Will also invariably need to order in parts, and always overcharges.
- SpongeBob SguarePants, is a popular kids' TV show that kills brain cells because kids watch it 24/7.