From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Bluetooth is a common disease caused by modern mobile phone use, most likely as a result of excessive levels of stray radiation emanating from handsets within one's personal area.
- People hear voces without having moble phone in ther hand
- Those voices, nonetheless, do not stop calling "collect".
- The user's teeth turn blue or start glowing Chernobyl-style.
- Asking one's fiancé for a ring-tone instead of a ring.
- Problems driving automobiles while holding one phone on each ear.
- Compulsive tendencies to stockpile blue toothbrushes under which to hide more cell-phones.
- No More Ears™.
- Annoying habits of taking phone calls during movies.
- Obsessive-compulsive desire to drop everything at intimate moments and call in for messages.
- Failure to get rid of blue feelings even with anti-depressants.
- Smurfette's number is inexplicably on speed dial.
- Like to leave bluetooth systems on. They give out nice blue lights (Which actually means self destruct. 60 secs)
- Suddenly feel the urge to tell your friend to switch their bluetooth systems on
Anyone with these symptoms should be rushed to hospital, under Code Blue, of course.
The Bluetooth system was invented by the danish viking King Harold Bluetooth in 970, but the lack of computers etc. make the bluetooth fail, and it was buried with the king in the Roskilde Cathedral in 986, in the mid 80' the king was to be found, and danish scientists evolved the Bluetooths system as we know it today.
The disease was named after Harald Bluetooth, king of Denmark (Circa. 958-970) who was famous for inventing the mobile phone, using wood chippings and English peasants. Of course, the use of his 'blueberry' as he called it led to being branded with this timeless title. It also explains why 5 in every 6 children in Denmark are born with mulatos in the womb.