From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- This article is about black holes in space. For the gizmo, see Black hole (product). For the 1979 movie from Walt Disney Productions, see The Black Hole (Disney Movie).
A Black hole (not to be confused with a rich black vagina) is an impossible object which makes the Universe work. It has the useful property of being "undetectable". It's like when your spouse comes home with a dent in the car, and blames it on an invisible black mass; the dent is proof of the black mass, but you can't, and never will be able to see it with CCTV cameras, but you know it's there. Also, when you've lost something (like the car keys) and don't want to admit it to your spouse, you can claim the car keys have vanished down a black hole (see Quantum Murphydynamics). "Dark matter" is an equally undetectable force that causes cars to defy gravity, and hit invisible black holes. Astronomers will tell you that lots of them have spouses with dents in their cars, and can explain this is very technical terms, so you won't be able to understand why it's not possible.
A black hole is a body in space which is so large and so dense that nothing, except for Chuck Norris, can escape its gravitational pull. This body would have to be 500 times larger than the sun at the same density, or if the sun was compressed to about three meters in diameter. In theory, the gravity around either body would be so great that it would pull objects to itself at a speed greater than light, and according to Einstein, the universe would turn into a place of fun. Luckily, this will never happen because as long as Republicans are here, they won't let us have any fun. They are also a surefire place to experience Zen, Nirvana and loss of appetite. "In Soviet Russia, the black hole sucks YOU"! (c) хамутиярищь. Life sucks.
Black holes may also occur when a Democrat hears another Democrat profess a belief in Christianity. Or George Bush made another mistake.
The Secret of The Black Hole
For ages, the question exists, what is the true meaning of universe? Why are we here? What is the purpose? The answer is that we are just some stupid futuristic kids science project, and once we take home the 4th place ribbon he will flush us down the crapper.
its a fact!
What are the benefits of knowing The Secret?
Total control of black holes. Any kind of them. Creating them on any surface. Using them. Opening minds and draining contents.
Are you ready to Know
Now, it is The time for The answer.
Black Hole is the one and only (despite Chesney Hawkes claiming that he was the one and only). However, it has many faces (or holiness types). You may think of it as an insignificant astronomical name, but in fact it has much deeper roots in this world. Without a single black hole, humanity, and even more - civilization, would not exist today. Weather it is creation, life, water, birth, flight, music, sewer - everything has some hole involved, and it is usually black. You may have regarded it's existence as simple fact, forgetting holy aspect of it and living in black ignorance. However, it's not late to fix that: just be aware of it all the time, and it will bring joy and wonder to you life (again).
However, it's worth to noting that such type of hole is non-sucking by default. In other circumstances, it may suck badly, especially if there is a pump involved.
Black hole types, how to find one
Black holes can be classified by what they are used for (with no particular sucking order).
Black hole in space, small ones. If you are reading this, they have not succeeded yet. To correctly identify a black hole, you must wander the universe aimlessly. When you are sucked into a black hole and are immediately ripped apart by the gravitational force, you will have found it. Other than this, there is no other way to find a black hole.
Food and drink
Springs are known to be the oldest type of water-producing black holes. In recent ages, however, mankind used idea of black hole for pipe design, to transport various fluids over it (like water). Any food, when eaten, is processed by series of tubes and pipes, which happen to be at core of humankind survival.
Many music instruments have holes in them, of various sizes. Others have pipes involved. Additionally, to hear any sounds, you need ears, which (coincidentally) have holes (black) in them too. They apparently do not produce any sounds, just suck them in.
A prime example of a musical black hole is Eric Clapton. Many guitars have holes of some sort, however it took Clapton's sheer skill to utilise the instruments vortex capabilities to suck talented song writers works into the guitar. This resulted in the music being warped into a cliche known only for its guitar solo.
A man hole is a body in space which is a usually falls under us. They have a usual knack of taking things down when the actor of a movie is running at speed of light after a useless thing, the uselessness of which he only recognizes later on. Man holes moreover ingest all the things other than Man (which they should do, they're goddamn named so). Unlike other holes which don't allow anything to get out, these backstabbers spew steam all the time.
White HolesA white hole is a body in space which is so small and has so little density that nothing, including light, can come near it. It has a gravitational pull of -C, or the opposite of the speed of light. This is sometimes referred to as anti-gravity. Tom Cruise (who has no personal gravity) in the process. White holes, unlike Black holes, do exist. They are to be taken seriously. In fact, a white hole was spotted by the Hubble Telescope in year 2000. The most recent theory on why the dinosaurs became extinct has a lot to do with a white hole. This was also confirmed in a recent interview to NBC by the Buzzard Comet. White holes are responsible for O.J Simpson's wife, and Michael Jackson's black skin, along with other countless human misconceptions.
Many people also believe that when God created white holes and shunned black holes in the universe, he was considered racist and is still in a 20 billion year lawsuit. [And it sucks]-God
The ordering of black holes
Black holes are subject to a partial ordering based on sucking(like hores), and assuming the Axiom_of_choice we can impose a total ordering on the black holes. Since this enables us to pick a black hole of choice, we can all have our own. This comes in particularly handy if you are on the verge of buying a new vacuum cleaner.
Creation Of a Black Hole
The creation of a black hole is the result of an all night drinking binge of Bruce Campbell. Bruce is known to drink more than ten billion times his body weight in beer and then has to take a tremendous leak; said leak rips a hole in the universe which creates a black hole. Try thinking about it this way; you gather enough iron (total mass greater than that of the Earth) and then condense it into roughly the size of an atom (meaning that when you get the right size, you will be dead). Using the homemade metal crushing machine you built in your basement, you would have to find a better way to condense iron better than any machine can. Once you do, however, the death will be indescribably painful. You will probably asplode.
Another possible explanation for the creation of black holes is provided by Quantum Murphydynamics. Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and this includes black holes appearing out of nowhere and swallowing things up.
Then Xenu said "let there be black" and it was so, then he decided black holes were too massive so he dropped an h-bomb on it and people say thank you even today
Then robotnik(xenu's evil twin brother) said "pengis!" and xenu drew angry and cast him into a black hole where asians go when they die.
never again shall people be bothered by robotnik and his pengis.
- If the period (full-stop) at the end of this sentence was a black hole, you'd have been taking drugs for way too long.
- It has been theorised that black holes are in fact the original homeland of the grue.
- Black holes are smaller than a woman's brain, but contain nearly as much crap.
- Chuck Norris has a pet black hole.
- Black holes only suck in Black People. If you believe this, you are now in the lawsuit along with God.
- Black holes now are to blame for 99% of lost socks, due to the amplification of their gravitational powers behind furniture.
- It also ended the life of everybody's favorite guy.... Cheesus.
- Oprah has a black hole for a vagina
- In 13 AD Black hole was used as an euphemism for an asshole.The euphemism is lost to antiquity and the rage of other assholes after they discovered planet Ur-anus.
Make Your Own Black Hole
So far there are only a few known ways to create black holes in the comfort of your own home....
- Mixing Pepsi and Coke
- Mixing Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke
- Searching Google in Yahoo
- Searching Yahoo in Google
- Listening to Black Hole Sun while doing quantum physics
- Strapping a piece of toast butter side up on the back of a cat and dropping it out a window
- Putting Halo into a Playstation
- Opening Facebook and Myspace simultaneously
- Trying to find the light switch in the dark.
- Transmit Comcast through satellite
- Punching the universe really, really hard with bricks superglued to your fists.
- Forcing a blonde to read a book.
- Mixing Mac and Windows components in any way.
- Making a nun have sex.
- Have a nun drink Corona or some other kind of alchoholic drink
- Setting an ice cube alight.
- Performing fellatio on Rosie O'Donnell
- Dividing by zero
- Beating Chuck Norris at an arm wrestling match (this has yet to be proven, and probably never will be)
- Getting homework to do during a holiday
- Taking Carrot Top off of steroids
- Simultaneously sucking king De De De and kirby at the same time.
- Dropping a piece of toast so that it lands butter side up.
- Strapping a rocket to an orangotaung
- Having Sex With Yourself
- Impregnating yourself.
- Watching SNL on a weekday.
- Making Josh Gould Shut His Mouth
- Making A Straight Boy Have Sex With Another Boy
- Playing Halo with only your feet
- Making a Macintosh say Stephen Hawking in text to speech
- bH - Black Hole
- m - Matter
- MS - Major Suckage
True facts and other reliable sources on the Internet (the collection of tubes):
- ↑ Artificial black holes: on the threshold of new physics
- ↑ Can we create black holes here on Earth?