Black and White Twister!
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit How to Win
Due to the fact that Black and White Twister has only two columns, it is a very hard game to play. In fact, nobody has ever been known to win. The only way for you to even have a chance at winning is if you work for the circus tightrope walking on your hands or if your one of those people who only has one arm and one leg. The only problem with that is that people like that don't play Twister, they think it's too perverted (although those extremely tight pants tight rope walkers wear isn't what I would call normal, either). Because of this, you have a 99.99% chance of losing, and a meager 0.01% chance at kicking ass at Black and White Twister.
edit Black and White Twister in Outer Space
On February 18, 1998, NASA launched a secret thing containing a Black and White Twister mat and spinner into outer space. On the spinner was a really really small video camera. NASA has picked up images of giant bananas using this game. The bananas said some very rude things about earth and threatened to come and eat us once they figured out how to fly. NASA says this is untrue, but everybody knows that they're just a bunch of liars.
edit Safety Concerns
It has been proven that if you play excessively too much Black and White Twister! it may result in you going completely blind. If this happens to you, then you should immediately drive to the nearest Target and buy a copy of Braille Twister! available in stores now! Hasbro is not responsible for any injuries or pregnancies caused by its products. If anything happens to you while using one of our products then shut the hell up and stop blaming us. What's so hard about that?