From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bad-ass)
“That cunt? I'd never let him use my quotes on his userpage.”
Sticking it to the man since 1991. --Ozymandiaz 18:58, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Things that make me laugh
- Encyclopedia dramatica because it's a shithole and I pity the fools.
- This policy on Wikipedia. I really don't think I need to say anything else.
- I wish I'd written this article.
- This rather scathing article on a mental disorder I myself suffer from. Ouch!
- The fact that this article was featured on the front page. I used to have hope for the human race.
- You'll need a strong stomach to read this, but it should make you laugh.
- Go on, tell me how you really feel. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jupiter_Optimus_Maximus&diff=prev&oldid=283635546
- There are some bastards in the world. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Deletionist_Wikipedians/Members
- When you see an image of Rosalie Hale on your computer, lick your finger and start rubbing the screen because you think there's a speck of dirt on it before realising that it's actually her beauty mark.
- Me kicking arse. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Uncyclopedia:Votes_for_deletion&diff=prev&oldid=4522780#Category:Articles_containing_unintentional_misspellings_or_grammatical_errors_and_should_be_left_that_way_because_it_makes_it_more_better