Babelfisch is a Tool of the search machine AltaVista to the automatic translation of texts. The name is a support at the Babelfisch from Douglas of Adam' novel by hitchhikers by the galaxy. As also Babelfisch clear problems exhibits many other programs for the translation of flow text into other languages, connections to seize and correctly translate. Therefore the translated texts are sometimes incomprehensible to completely incorrectly.
Relative to transfer
on the transfer that the form of the examination of language iego interpretazione vklyuayet -, the transfer of rasmotren specifically in the second place, productive activity to which it does examine the middles, or are expressed you which rasmotreny which, relative to arrival sum which differently language are equal -. relative to the transfer of the transfer of the witness of the language of the human activity of natural traditionally it does time for using the remainder of danger they, is which it it will complete to computer transfer on the gift?
- Read more...
Can vote for that predpochesny your articles that they they describe.
First of Uncyclopedia compared to
. Google2 character screen hazard plug connection knock-down road article school lunch.
The commemoration day congratulation which it selects
July 28: National Fondue and Chocolate Day (Switzerland) (pictured)
- 1020 - Swiss man Arkov Chenbort accidentally drops chocolate into vat of fondue. Entire village enjoys snack.
- 1439 - A continent-wide fondue shortage in Europe causes citizens to whine, moan, complain, and otherwise be unhappy.
- 1794 - Robespierre is sent to the guillotine for declaring white chocolate the Chocolate of the Revolution...and for thinking July could be renamed Thermedor.
- 1956 - The first video game is introduced, allowing the player to move a dot to one of two locations on a projected screen using punch cards. Legendary gamer AAA makes his debut, setting the all-time high score of 13, which stands to this day.
- 1972 - On a trip to Vietnam, Jane Fondue is captured in a photograph that caused chocolate sales to soar, at least to her for a while.
- 1999 - After widespread internet rumors concerning chocolate shortages are proven to be false, many of the instigators are banned from the internet.
- 2007 - Bashing one's head against a brick wall is officially substitued for fondue and chocolate in some of the poorer areas of the world.
The word by day (in the daytime)
In order to use it in direct conversation try.
The knowledge is force.
Present fact UnNews of the young people
It spread out and it knew...
- ...that if Abraham Lincoln was alive today, he would be clawing desperately at the lid of his coffin and screaming for help?
It spreads out... It worries
- ...that back in my day, we didn't have no fancy Did you know sections on our wikis? We had to get all of our factoids from the library, like decent folk! And after we walked there barefoot across three counties 'cause bicycles hadn't been invented yet, we had to teach ourselves how to read the books - none of that fancy free-contents education you kids're all on about...