Babelfisch is a Tool of the search machine AltaVista to the automatic translation of texts. The name is a support at the Babelfisch from Douglas of Adam' novel by hitchhikers by the galaxy. As also Babelfisch clear problems exhibits many other programs for the translation of flow text into other languages, connections to seize and correctly translate. Therefore the translated texts are sometimes incomprehensible to completely incorrectly.
Relative to transfer
on the transfer that the form of the examination of language iego interpretazione vklyuayet -, the transfer of rasmotren specifically in the second place, productive activity to which it does examine the middles, or are expressed you which rasmotreny which, relative to arrival sum which differently language are equal -. relative to the transfer of the transfer of the witness of the language of the human activity of natural traditionally it does time for using the remainder of danger they, is which it it will complete to computer transfer on the gift?
- Read more...
Can vote for that predpochesny your articles that they they describe.
First of Uncyclopedia compared to
. Google2 character screen hazard plug connection knock-down road article school lunch.
The commemoration day congratulation which it selects
July 27: StarCraft Day (Korea), Nerdery Day (Internetopia)
- 7 BC - First computer created, using a yard of string, a goat, and three partially eaten kidney beans.
- 6 BC - The first computer nerd (pictured) fixes a goat/bean compatibility issue on a local goatherd's new computer.
- 3 BC - A computer nerd/farmer has sex with his goat causing string problems and generating large amounts of upchucked kidney beans, thus creating the first computer virus.
- 0 BC - A child runs through a field and trips over a string where a vast network of stringed goats are being held. The chain reaction sets off an epidemic of bean-upchucking and goat-kicking that doesn't end until the goats are re-neutered and restringed.
- 500 - A woman proposes the use of thin strips of silicon to faciliate the use of micro-circuitry, halving computer sizes and doubling their speed. The woman is stoned to death then given a medal after being credited with the discovery of the breast implant. Male suicide rates halved.
- 666 - Steve Jobs trades his soul to Satan for StarCraft, the first game capable of running on goats tied together with string. He goes on to invent Blizzard.
- 1000 - The Y1K Bug destroys computers, causing the human race to be enslaved by toasters. Later someone pulls the plug on the toasters and the humans are freed.
- 1866 - Cyrus Field successfully completes the Atlantic Cable, thus allowing for the largest single transfer of internet porn in history.
- 1914 - British troops invade the streets of Dublin and demand free wifi.
- 1979 - Actor Penis Van Lesbian changes his name to the more acceptable Dick Van Dyke.
- 2003 - English tribute band Two Humps is formed in Nottinghamfordshire-upon-Kent, Surrey, England.
- 2007 - The finincially ailing Area 51 is forced to open its doors to the public in order to avoid bankruptcy.
- 2010 - StarCraft II is released to the public. Koreans everywhere rejoice.
- 2011 - Blizzard denies allegations that a third installment, StarCraft III, is under development. Koreans everywhere grieve.
- 2036 - StarCraft III is officially confirmed by Blizzard. Koreans everywhere rejoice.
- 2057 - The Japanese discover how to manufacture immortality out of panties and meth, and subsequently sell it from vending machines. Koreans steal the formula and take over the world.
- 2135 - StarCraft III is released. Walmart regains control of the world because Koreans are too busy playing it.
The word by day (in the daytime)
In order to use it in direct conversation try.
The knowledge is force.
- Some allege life after Brexit
Present fact UnNews of the young people
It spread out and it knew...
- ...that Phonics (pronounced Pa-hon-iks.) is one of the deadliest and most addictive drugs on the streets? It is said to get children "hooked" in four weeks or your money back.
It spreads out... It worries
- ...that when it says 'Do not try at home', it actually means 'Do not try this at all'?