Babelfisch is a Tool of the search machine AltaVista to the automatic translation of texts. The name is a support at the Babelfisch from Douglas of Adam' novel by hitchhikers by the galaxy. As also Babelfisch clear problems exhibits many other programs for the translation of flow text into other languages, connections to seize and correctly translate. Therefore the translated texts are sometimes incomprehensible to completely incorrectly.
Relative to transfer
on the transfer that the form of the examination of language iego interpretazione vklyuayet -, the transfer of rasmotren specifically in the second place, productive activity to which it does examine the middles, or are expressed you which rasmotreny which, relative to arrival sum which differently language are equal -. relative to the transfer of the transfer of the witness of the language of the human activity of natural traditionally it does time for using the remainder of danger they, is which it it will complete to computer transfer on the gift?
- Read more...
Can vote for that predpochesny your articles that they they describe.
First of Uncyclopedia compared to
. Google2 character screen hazard plug connection knock-down road article school lunch.
The commemoration day congratulation which it selects
December 25: Democratic People's Republic of Korea Day (Worldwide) / Santa Claus's birthday / Chrismukhah / Decemberween / Wintereenmas
- 0 - Some Assholes decide to make a day to sell a bunch of shit.
- 0.5 - Our Saviour, Chuck Norris, is born.
- 1 - God tells some dudes (Via Angel) to go to some city and wait for a child. The dudes do this (Both named Adam and Eve) and give birth to Bob Geldoff. God becomes irate and destroys the universe.
- 3 - Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks God, creating Jesus
- 10 - Jesus grew up, and realised that he was the Messiah.
- 31 - The birth of Santa Claus.
- 1776 - George Washington crosses the Delaware to conduct a sneak attack on the British. The event is later immortalized in the first issue of Action Comics.
- 1776 - Tremendous backup on the Scudder Falls Bridge on I-95 going from Pennsylvania into New Jersey as George Washington's motorcade travels from last-minute gift-buying at the shopping malls of King of Prussia, near Valley Forge, to find a smoke-free restaurant in Trenton for their Christmas dinner.
- 1856 - 1856 invented for living purposes.
- 1902 - Santa decides to go on holiday to Amsterdam.
- 1902 - Santa, whilst high, dresses in green and goes to Finland. Sadly, the colour catches on.
- 1916 - Whilst strolling through France on a crisp Christmas morning, the Brits have a quick game of footie against the Germans. However, this quickly transforms into a friendly game of rough and tumble. Over a million were killed.
- 1967 - Earth forgets what day it is.
- 1985 - Hindus celebrate Christmas.
- 1993 - Jews around the world decide to go to the movies.
- 1994 - Atheist children receive gifts.
- 1996 - Christmas is cancelled to mark the death of Screech from Saved by the Bell.
- 2005 - George Bush officially renames Christmas as Bushmas to honour his war against grammar.
- 2006 - In Finland, Santa still depicted in green. Rest of the world still confused.
- 2008 - Santa is charged with kidnapping children and taking them to his grotto. He is soon released with the help of Michael Jackson's lawyers.
- 2009 - Christmas cancelled after Santa Claus files for bankruptcy.
- 2010 - Santa shoots redneck hick with his own gun in self-defence. He is arrested under the charges of trespassing, and sentenced to 5673 years of slave labour, after others complain about his trespassing.
The word by day (in the daytime)
In order to use it in direct conversation try.
The knowledge is force.
Present fact UnNews of the young people
It spread out and it knew...
- ...that although the effects of alternative medicine are difficult to separate from a placebo, dumb hippies are easy to separate from their money?
It spreads out... It worries
- ...that The Oldest Trick in the Book is the infamous "Tapping on a person's left shoulder when you're standing on their right"? This trick was first chronicled in cuneiform by the Ancient Sumerians, who lived on the windswept steppes of Mesopotamia.