Babelfisch is a Tool of the search machine AltaVista to the automatic translation of texts. The name is a support at the Babelfisch from Douglas of Adam' novel by hitchhikers by the galaxy. As also Babelfisch clear problems exhibits many other programs for the translation of flow text into other languages, connections to seize and correctly translate. Therefore the translated texts are sometimes incomprehensible to completely incorrectly.
Relative to transfer
on the transfer that the form of the examination of language iego interpretazione vklyuayet -, the transfer of rasmotren specifically in the second place, productive activity to which it does examine the middles, or are expressed you which rasmotreny which, relative to arrival sum which differently language are equal -. relative to the transfer of the transfer of the witness of the language of the human activity of natural traditionally it does time for using the remainder of danger they, is which it it will complete to computer transfer on the gift?
- Read more...
Can vote for that predpochesny your articles that they they describe.
First of Uncyclopedia compared to
. Google2 character screen hazard plug connection knock-down road article school lunch.
The commemoration day congratulation which it selects
February 7: National Don't Memorize Your Lines Day
- 33 - Jesus memorized his lines.
- 1756 - Oscar Wilde opens in a play for which he did not memorize his lines. He improvs the whole play, to everyone's amazement. This dialogue was the basis for Wilde's 'The Importance of Being Ernest'. It also lead the consequent discovery of cheese.
- 1823 - ummmmm... Line!
- 1876 - Steam locomotive forgets its lines, derails, crashes, kills hundreds. Fuckwit.
- 1901 - Sherlock Holmes forgets his "lines".
- 1968 - Two Runners have their gold medals taken away in the Mexico City Olympics because they had their lines memorized
- 1975 - American troops in Vietnam forget their lines. The A team were wrongly accused of this. They promptly escaped using a combination of Bill Clintons cigars, a cabbage launcher and Mr T's pity. The rest is history.
- 1991 - A flood takes to Norways streets.
- 1998 - OMEs were going to declare war on the emos....but they forgot their lines.
- 2005 - This was the day the All Mighty Muffin Lord took over Earth Beta. He conquered the previous ruler, because he had his lines memorized.
- 2007 - All Mighty Muffin Lord forgets his lines and is killed by the Earth Beta version of Peyton Manning (who is, in this timeline, a neo-Nazi overlord).
- 2008 - Uhh.... What was I going to say?
- 2008 - Don't know what happened today? Well if you'd learned your lines you'd know what this was going to say. Tough shit.
- 2011 - You read this on the main page because you forgot your lines.
- 2012 - Cure for cancer is found, but due to fears of the Movie I Am Legend it is destroyed.
The word by day (in the daytime)
In order to use it in direct conversation try.
The knowledge is force.
- Corbyn on BBC sets himself apart from men of ideas
Present fact UnNews of the young people
It spread out and it knew...
- ...that condoms prevent many sexually transmitted diseases, and at least one erection?(sorry Candace)
It spreads out... It worries
- ...that, because of Anonymous' credibility, he has become a frequent source of information for news articles?