|As it happens, a Main Page is a page of primarity, popularity and urination-arity|
Today's featured paragraph
Did you know...
|*...that contrary to popular belief, popular belief isn't all that popular?
In the news
- Big soft-landing-on-comet news
On this day...
November 22: Conspiracy Theory Appreciation Day (not celebrated for some reason)
- 200 Sex is invented.
- 1812 - Puzzle potato officially refound. Citizens everywhere rejoice.
- 1910 - Hekyll and Jekyll secretly meet to create the Federal Reserve System.
- 1932 - The first time machine is successfully tested.
- 1945 - Nazis accidentally explode nuclear bomb in Dresden. Allied air forces are subsequently blamed for mass firebombing.
- 1952 - In Guatemala, CIA first operation gives start to a era of brutal military dictatorships sponsored by the US government in Latin America ... wait... thats not funny...
- 1957 - The invisible wallet of gold is stolen in Manchester, England. Local swan is blamed
- 1963 - J. F. K. accidentally assassinated by angry, confused polar bear. Polar bear plants gun on napping Lee Harvey Oswald and escapes in a get-away sled. Nobody looks into it very much.
- 1963 - Absolutely nothing happened. You hear me? Nothing. If you heard otherwise, it's a filthy Communist lie.
- 1968 - Stanley Kubrick begins secret filming of the moon landing.
- 1970 - The Million Cyberman March (pictured) is held in Washington, DC. Conspiracy theorists claim that it was actually a failed invasion from outer space.
- 1983 - America's largest Tin foil hat manufacturer is shut down - at the same time as a record number of "communications satellites" are sent into orbit by NASA.
- 1985 - 1985th anniversary of "Going to bed on November 21 and waking up on November 23 mysteriously" day
- 1986 - Hands Across America is celebrated at the same time as secret evidence is presented during the Iran-Contra trial.
- 1988 - J.F.K. zombie rises from dead and rampages across U.S. leaving hundreds slain in his wake. U.S Secretary of Wizardry David Copperfield resurrects the spirit of Abraham Lincoln to stop the monster.
- 1989 - Remains of JFK's brain grafted into a 150ft tall, titanium, laser-eyed, nuclear-powered robot to celebrate the anniversary of his death. JFK-9000 ran amuck and was subsequently destroyed by Godzilla, who had to be flown in especially from Tokyo, Japan.
- 1992 - Mossad agents from the future assassinate Sam Weaver in Ruby Ridge for unknown reasons.
- 1997 - INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence debuts his hit single "Noose Sensation".
- 1999 - CIA operatives go berserk in Columbine High School, killing 14 people including two innocent students who were subsequently blamed.
- 2000 - Shadow Internet #1 created. Subsequent internets are created in the coming years.
- 2000 - John Titor stops by for a chat on his way back to 2136.
- 2001 - George W. Bush places blame on Afghanistan for Terra-ist attack 11 days earlier, when in actuality he did it in order to have an excuse to declare war.
- 2005 - Federal Government attempt to reduce surplus population in New Orleans fails with just over 700 deaths.
- 2006 - South Park exposes 2001 conspiracy as a conspiracy; Bush too stupid to blow up planes
- 2007 - November 22 mysteriously wiped empty
- 2008 - Squirrel resembling J.F.K. assasinated.
- 2048 - The first time machine is invented.
- 3048 - The Second time machine is invented to go retrieve the crucial parts of First Time machine which blasted in New Orleans in 2005 causing 700 deaths.
- 55441 - John Titor never did get back.
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.