From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WEBPAGE HAS BEEN REDESIGNED!!!!!
edit My favorite Word document
MADE WITH FRONT PAGE 95
Today's Featured Article - Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee is a multinational coffee-house chain that operates over seven million coffee shops across 127 countries. Costa Coffee is famed for its motto, "A coffee for every mile," and rather less for its coffee. Costa Coffee's business strategy is to have a Costa Coffee shop "within view from anywhere in the UK."
The Costa Coffee website provides an insight into its history:
|“||After reading an article about dwindling coffee shops in London, twins Mildred and Mortimer Costa seized the business opportunity to start a coffee brand and began importing raw coffee from Peru. Their practice was simple; order one tonne of coffee per month, extract the coffee seeds from the fruit by hand and then roast it in their mother’s kitchen oven. Less than two years after importing their first tonne of coffee, the stump-fingered Costa twins founded ’’Costa’s Roasted Seeds’’ in London in 1971. After three years of roasting, the Costas finally managed to accrue enough money to open their first coffee shop in central London. Costa Coffee™ as we know it was born. Its doors opened in August 1974 and was an immediate success. By 1983 it had expanded its franchise to 35 other locations across London’s suburbs and had established its now-famous branding.||”|
To dominate the burgeoning UK coffee market, Costa Coffee developed an ambitious business strategy in 2009, setting itself near-impossible targets to meet by 2025. Its primary goal is to open as many stores as it can over the next 20 years. Like a viral outbreak, it has spread across the UK and infected many major business and retail outlets.
Costa Coffee can be purchased from inside petrol stations, public toilets, super-markets, WH Smiths, Homebase, public toilets, high schools, national embassies, petrol stations, independent cobblers, and public toilets. Sub-units operate in a variety of different locations around the country including public toilets, international airports, bus stops, train stations, social khazis, and public toilets. Many of Costa’s smaller franchises rely on the Costa Insta-Machine, a self-service device found frequently in communal shitters.(more...)
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Tell me how good my website is.
edit Facts about me
- ...that Cup Stacking is a real sport? No, really.
edit History Channel
- 0 - Scientist decide the Earth is round, not flat. This is proven wrong when a sailor "falls" off the world and is never seen again.
- 1066 - King Harold inaugerates National Hysteria Day with his famous speech "Holy shit! It's the fucking Normans! AAAAAAAAA!"
- 1855 - An brief cease-fire is called in the Crimean War until Lord Raglan gets his sobbing under control.
- 1929 - Dozens of stockbrokers and bankers leap out of windows in wild National Hysteria Day celebration.
- 1966 - Australian Prime Minister Sir Robert Menzies celebrates the nine hundredth anniversary of National Hysteria Day by running around in circles, screaming.
- 1986 - Copious amounts of vodka-induced partying causes several employees of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant to hysterically panic when the reactor can't handle the sound system. They take out a few control rods to compensate the drain on the power grid.
- 1990 - Media outlets report the outbreak of a deadly virus in the United States. Thirty-eight people die of panic attacks from the announcement, and two people are killed by the virus itself.
- 2006 - TOTAL FUCKING HYSTERIA!!!
edit Articles from today's Daily Hostage Negotiator
- Fox no longer fair and balanced (pictured)
- Tories augment their majority downward
edit Other cool sites
Cerberus | Cyrus the Great | Elvis Costello (light r/w) | DC-10 | VeggieTales (r/w) | Fox (TV channel) | Demographics | Covfefe (pictured) | George Lucas (r/w) | Galaxy (r/w) | Ipswich, Suffolk | Walt Disney (r/w) | Soylent (meal replacement) | Costa Coffee | John Brown (r/w) | Napoleon II | Emmanuel Macron | Scientist (r/w) | Space Harrier | Horatio Nelson | Caffè Nero | Washington University in St. Louis |
David Gerard. What needs to be said about this extraordinary person? He lived life to the fullest. He scaled Everest and swam the Marianas. He piloted a kayak through the rivers of the Yukon with naught but a broken compass to guide him. Now he sits in a nursing home: Alzheimer's has rotted his brain to such an extent that he no longer recognizes himself as the WotM-winning author of Voice Chat, Fountainhead Earth and X Window System.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, those on Noob of the Month MoneySign's image gallery are good for an average of at least 940 words apiece (he loses points because his Taste picture offends the Greeks). Classic Money highlights include Hazard Dogs and the tuberiffic logo for UnNews, which MS constructed entirely out of string, spittle and beer can tabs.
You can talk to me on AOL chat.
Protected by VirusScan 2000 Unix edition (only $99!!).