From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WEBPAGE HAS BEEN REDESIGNED!!!!!
edit My favorite Word document
MADE WITH FRONT PAGE 95
Today's Featured Article - Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is a 2002 American epic space opera film directed by George Lucas. It is the fifth film to be released in the Star Wars saga, the second of the prequels, the second in terms of internal chronology, and the first in terms of everyone finally admitting that the series had lost it. Set in 22 BBY, ten years after that dreadful first prequel, the galaxy is now on the brink of civil war. Under the leadership of Sith Lord Count Dracula Dooku, thousands of planetary systems threaten to secede from the Galactic Republic (yes, all at the same time). When an assassination attempt is made on Senator Padmé Amidala, whiny teen Jedi Anakin Skywalker is assigned to protect her, whilst also taking a break from his duties to learn about the ways of reproduction. His often-bitched at mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, goes on a wild goose chase investigating the assassination attempt. Our three heroes are soon drawn into the belly of the beast and the beginning of a new threat to the galaxy: the Clone Wars. (more...)
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Tell me how good my website is.
edit Facts about me
- ...the muffin man?
- ...that within a few weeks of being held in captivity dolphins are able to train humans to stand at the side of a pool and throw them fish?
edit History Channel
November 21: International Couch Potato Day
- 1783 - Oprah and Shoobily Boobily ze French Guy had the first untethered hot balls flight.
- 1847 - The Great Irish Potato Famine reduces the number of Couch Potatoes in Scotland and Ireland by 25%. Tragically, this results in a global Deep-fried Mars Bar recession.
- 1877 - Thomas Edison announced his invention of the pornograph.
- 1963 - Lee Harvey Oswald gets laid for the last time.
- 1963 - J.F.K. proclaims invincibility.
- 1969 - The first AARPNET link was established.
- 1987 - Oscar Wilde becomes the first person ever to be eaten by a grue and live. Annoyed, the grue eats him again.
- 1996 - Couch Potato Day is established to encourage nations to collectively sit on their asses watching pointless programs at the same time. Scheduled Programs for this day included 100 Ways to Watch Paint Dry, and 20 Things You Didnt Know About Carpet.
- 2002 - NATE-Oes invited Bulimia, A stoner, Laffy Taffy, Lithium-Ion, Ramen-Mania, Slavekia and Slavekneea to become members.
- 2003 - Megatron destroys the earth, only for it to be remade by Ultra Jesus.
- 2004 - I Can't Believe It's Not Jesus distributes Nintendo DS systems to cheering (m)asses in Nude York Shitty.
- 3503 - God purchases Earth expansion pack, "Earth, 21st Century Terror" we all love him for that don't we?
edit Articles from today's Daily Hostage Negotiator
- UnNews:Charles Manson found innocent (pictured)
edit Other cool sites
Rush (r/w) | KISS (r/w) | The Simpsons (r/w) | Osmosis Jones (r/w) | Richard Spencer | Hayden Christensen (r/w; pictured) | Ipswich, Queensland (r/w) | Shrek (r/w) | Robots (film) (light r/w) | Keeping Up With the Kattarshians | The Beast of Yucca Flats (r/w) | Democrat Party (r/w) | Teen Titans (r/w) | Deathstroke (r/w) | University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (light r/w) | Who Framed Roger Rabbit (r/w) | Missouri (r/w) | Starfire | Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (r/w) | My Life as a Teenage Robot | Dan Aykroyd (r/w) | The Police | Triumph (motorcycle) | The Magic School Bus (r/w) | Steve Harvey (pictured) | Steve Miller Band (r/w) | Millennials (r/w) | Jack Kerouac (images added) | Empire State Building (expanded) | Space Jam (r/w)
David Gerard. What needs to be said about this extraordinary person? He lived life to the fullest. He scaled Everest and swam the Marianas. He piloted a kayak through the rivers of the Yukon with naught but a broken compass to guide him. Now he sits in a nursing home: Alzheimer's has rotted his brain to such an extent that he no longer recognizes himself as the WotM-winning author of Voice Chat, Fountainhead Earth and X Window System.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, those on Noob of the Month MoneySign's image gallery are good for an average of at least 940 words apiece (he loses points because his Taste picture offends the Greeks). Classic Money highlights include Hazard Dogs and the tuberiffic logo for UnNews, which MS constructed entirely out of string, spittle and beer can tabs.
You can talk to me on AOL chat.
Protected by VirusScan 2000 Unix edition (only $99!!).