From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WEBPAGE HAS BEEN REDESIGNED!!!!!
edit My favorite Word document
MADE WITH FRONT PAGE 95
Today's Featured Article - Accident
An accident is an undesirable event that could have been prevented with planning, intelligent management of circumstances, and swift action.
Scientists who study unintentional injury avoid using the term "accident" (in favour of the more precise terms "mishap" or "cock-up") and focus on factors that increase risk of severe injury and that reduce injury incidence and severity. This does not seriously reduce the incidence of accidents ("Don't Kill the Job!") but makes accidents more pleasant.
Accidents can be serious, like choking to death on a chicken nugget, or funny, like the accidental deployment of an air-bag when your car hits a speed bump. Accidents can be a trigger for new think tanks, new laws and new inventions, such as triply reinforced Depends. Accidents are also a good reminder that, despite the rhetoric, humans are, and will always be, stratospherically dumb.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Tell me how good my website is.
edit Facts about me
- ...that many children in third world countries don't have enough to eat, but most have access to the Food Network?
edit History Channel
August 30: Intentional Dyslexic Devil Worshipper day
- 0 - devil worship is invented by emo lord Hebert.
- 986 - A devil worshipper gets tricked into selling his soul to god.
- 1585 - Devil worshippers are saved from being burned in the stake after the inquisitor concludes they were only cursing "dog"
- 1992 - Devil worshippers are confused and name their religion the Church of Santa Ana.
- 1994 - Eugene Victor Tombs begins his search for the horizon.
- 1997 - Devil worshippers go to an apartment in New York for their pilgrimage to Stan.
- 9199 - De vil foll woers f era KY2 com ptuer suh t down t o be teh end of a ll mnaknid. T om Cr uis e cure s Sa nat of his dysle xia thro ghu Sci en tolog y.
- 2001 - Confused devil worshippers vandalize walls by spray painting 999 on them.
- 2004 - Gorgoroth released their new album with Dyslexic Satan worshipping become the new subgenre called "Tarzanic Black Metal"
- 2005 - A dyslexic devil worshipper sells his soul to Santa.
- By 2010 it is projected that there will be over 900,000 dyslexic weevil dorshippers in the world.
- By 2015 it is projected that 60% of all dyslexic devil worshippers will worship Santa, 30% will worship Stan, and 10% will worship Satin.
- 3001 - The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is discovered along with the question that it is the answer to. Simultaneous knowledge of both causes the Universe to vanish from existence, which is replaced by something even more bizarre.
edit Articles from today's Daily Hostage Negotiator
- Other gauche comments not even involving Trump!
- Alleged life-after-Brexit!
- American election news!
edit Other cool sites
Strauss and Howe | Cartoon Network (r/w) | Billy Joel (r/w) | Tim Berners-Lee (pictured) | Saturday Night Fever | Anarchy | Theresa May | Tim Farron | Benedict Cumberbatch | Melania Trump | Courtney Love | Pokémon Go | Pets | Lapwing | Brexit | Glastonbury Festival | Dog (r/w) | Stradbroke (r/w) | Hotline (disambiguation) | Worcester, England | Canon (camera) | Rolls Royce | Accident | BMW | Ares | Audi | Lana Del Rey | Bird (rw) | Edexcel | Manchester NH | Springtime writing contest: Lemonade | Boaty McBoatface |
David Gerard. What needs to be said about this extraordinary person? He lived life to the fullest. He scaled Everest and swam the Marianas. He piloted a kayak through the rivers of the Yukon with naught but a broken compass to guide him. Now he sits in a nursing home: Alzheimer's has rotted his brain to such an extent that he no longer recognizes himself as the WotM-winning author of Voice Chat, Fountainhead Earth and X Window System.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, those on Noob of the Month MoneySign's image gallery are good for an average of at least 940 words apiece (he loses points because his Taste picture offends the Greeks). Classic Money highlights include Hazard Dogs and the tuberiffic logo for UnNews, which MS constructed entirely out of string, spittle and beer can tabs.
You can talk to me on AOL chat.
Protected by VirusScan 2000 Unix edition (only $99!!).