Nobody cares is a policy employed by dictators, despots, democracy, the general public, and wiki administration.
The school of thought began when somebody wanted something and nobody cared. This is thought to have occurred sometime between Ancient Mesopotamia and the Fall of Rome, so we'll say Ancient Greece. Nobody cares enough to find out for sure.
Somebody probably started it, with authority probably, so let's say Zeus. He was the ultimate god and ruled over the people or something and then the people weren't happy. Zeus decided that nobody cared and screwed a goat.
Then there was Rome and the Romans didn't like Christians. The Christians wanted to live, but nobody cared so they made them fight lions to the death.
Then Rome fell and the people needed a stable existence, but nobody cared and the Dark Ages were born.
- Read more...
Recently featured: Nike Revolution of 2006 - Alternative Medicine - The artist formerly known as God - I Fucking Hate the Bermuda Triangle - The Night After Christmas - North Korea - John Seigenthaler Sr.
You can vote for your favorite articles to be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Google Desktop
August 3: Vague Day:
- Way too long ago - Some large lizards were forgotten off the face of the earth... or something...
- A long time ago - Some guy was born.
- A little more recent - Some guy did something important. The guy with the hair.
- hmmm - Uh... dang... <pffft>
- Way back when - The guy who wears clothes invented that thing that people use.
- A while ago - Two countries started a war. You know, that famous one with that big battle where a bunch of people died.
- I can't quite recall - I think there was a battle.
- Back before I was born - Some guy became the leader of some country.
- In the good old days - France was invaded by a certain foreign power.
- Sometime - Some lady called and left a message.
- That one time, at band camp - Some rich dude went and did something or other to this one website
- Then - Some famous guy or Some famous lady did something funny.
- The other day - Someone did something.
- The Other Other Day - this guy did something amazing
- A little later - This other guy went somewhere
- At some point - This one guy may or may not have done something that might be considered noteworthy in some circles.
- Like, whenEVER - 'kay, like you remember that guy from the commercial with the, um, thing on his head? No, the OTHER one. Well, he gets shot I think, no, actually I meant assaulted in some way, by some other guy, or girl, and it's was sooooo all over the TV, or radio? I guess it took place somewhere.
- Not too long ago - Poor people demolish a wall to create a bit more living space somewhere.
- Around 1995 - That TV show is cancelled. You know, the one with that guy, always wore a shirt... c'mon, help me out here.
- Y'know, that day - That guy, with the hat, and that other guy, they do those things they do, y'know, with the monkey, and the bar, and that hat they always used in the ... the uh, commercials.
- Two days before the Day after Tommorrow Your Mom did something that she usually only does on Saturday nights up at Nob Hill.
- When was it again? - People could vaguely remember when is Vague Day
- Around that one time - You vaguely remember what happened that one night.
- A long time from now in a galaxy far, far away - Some dude invents some thing that does something that for some reason makes him meet some alien race somewhere.
- Sometime between the beginning and end of time- someone avoids direct answer
- Just recently - This joke about being vague got really old.
- around nowish - Something about something vague was vaguely reborn like that one guy long ago.
Today's word of the day is
Try to use it in your conversations. Knowledge is power.