Nobody cares is a policy employed by dictators, despots, democracy, the general public, and wiki administration.
The school of thought began when somebody wanted something and nobody cared. This is thought to have occurred sometime between Ancient Mesopotamia and the Fall of Rome, so we'll say Ancient Greece. Nobody cares enough to find out for sure.
Somebody probably started it, with authority probably, so let's say Zeus. He was the ultimate god and ruled over the people or something and then the people weren't happy. Zeus decided that nobody cared and screwed a goat.
Then there was Rome and the Romans didn't like Christians. The Christians wanted to live, but nobody cared so they made them fight lions to the death.
Then Rome fell and the people needed a stable existence, but nobody cared and the Dark Ages were born.
- Read more...
Recently featured: Nike Revolution of 2006 - Alternative Medicine - The artist formerly known as God - I Fucking Hate the Bermuda Triangle - The Night After Christmas - North Korea - John Seigenthaler Sr.
You can vote for your favorite articles to be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Google Desktop
April 21: Rome's Birthday (Italy)
1700 BC Emperor Palpatine kills Jamie Lynn Spears and then uses the Force to get Shmi Skywalker pregnant with Anakin.
- 753 BC - Rome is founded by Romulus and Remus after building it in a day.
- 754 BC - The Romulans declare an uneasy truce with the rest of the humans on Earth.
- 949 BC - A group of Romulans unable to get dates known as the 'vool-cahns' decide to leave Earth and start their own planet.
- 1349 - The Spanish Inquisition is not expected.
- 1350 - A Belgian man expects the Spanish Inquisition, and is promptly beaten to death.
- 1684 - Isaac Newton proposes the idea of "gravity". It is rejected by the non-seculars, and Newton is laughed at and beaten.
- 1700 - Mr. T pities another fool.
- 1792 - Tiradentes, a revolutionary who was leading a movement for Brazil's independence, is hanged and quartered in an exciting event at the Superdome.
- 1836 - Sam Houston royally teabagged Santa Anna and his sleepy Mexicans
- 1900 - Creamed corn is deemed just thing to spice up that Sunday dinner.
- 1918 - French whores rejoice: "The Yanks Are Cumming" proves true and profitable.
- 1943 - Inspired by American Revolutionaries, horses in France begin a campaign "No Mastication Without Representation".
- 1944 - Horses in France receive the right to vote.
- 1955 - Bob Hope decides this radio thing is old and busted. If only he knew.
- 1966 - The Girl from Ipanema is discovered to be like a samba that, swings so cool and sways so gentle, that when she passes each one she passes goes "a-a-ah!
- 2003 - Homosexuals finally learn to use a keyboard with two hands.
- 2006 - April 21st decides to change its name to July 14th. July 14th does not approve and in retaliation changes its name to August 25th, and refuses to acknowledge the month of April any more - this leads to a mass surge in calendar production when everyone takes sides - April lovers stick to the original 12 month calendar, whereas July fanciers take up a new streamlined 11 month number. With pictures of kittens on it. Everything goes back to normal the next day when Mr. T pities April 21st.
- 2008 - John Prescott admits to his bulimia being fraudulent after being caught on a 72 hour Pizza Hut binge.
- 2009 - George Bush expects the Spanish Inquisition, and is shot by a Muslim.
- 2010 - The Spanish Inquisition expects the Spanish Inquisition, and is promptly befuddled resulting in an impromptu tea/river dance party that leads to the very fabric of space and time ripping apart. The noitisiuqnI hsinapS meanwhile is not amused.
Today's word of the day is
Try to use it in your conversations. Knowledge is power.