Nobody cares is a policy employed by dictators, despots, democracy, the general public, and wiki administration.
The school of thought began when somebody wanted something and nobody cared. This is thought to have occurred sometime between Ancient Mesopotamia and the Fall of Rome, so we'll say Ancient Greece. Nobody cares enough to find out for sure.
Somebody probably started it, with authority probably, so let's say Zeus. He was the ultimate god and ruled over the people or something and then the people weren't happy. Zeus decided that nobody cared and screwed a goat.
Then there was Rome and the Romans didn't like Christians. The Christians wanted to live, but nobody cared so they made them fight lions to the death.
Then Rome fell and the people needed a stable existence, but nobody cared and the Dark Ages were born.
- Read more...
Recently featured: Nike Revolution of 2006 - Alternative Medicine - The artist formerly known as God - I Fucking Hate the Bermuda Triangle - The Night After Christmas - North Korea - John Seigenthaler Sr.
You can vote for your favorite articles to be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Google Desktop
May 24: Collective Bra Burning Day
- 12,000 BC - Og the caveman wears a Ramones t-shirt despite having never heard them, making him the world's first poser.
- 10,000 BC - Blue eyed bitch is saved by mastodons and or mammoths really who cares it was a terrible movie. oh yeah , there was a sabertooth tiger!!!!1
- 274 BC - The first step towards capturing a unicorn is taken - finding a virgin.
- 137 - Joan of Arc's sitcom, That's My Arc, officially cancelled. Riots ensue.
- 1514 - Fred Astaire announces, "Jesus is a foo'." Angry fans eat records and quickly find that vinyl is addictive.
- 1676 - The Simpsons stops being funny.
- 1851 - Oscar Wilde appears on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
- 1851 - Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Is cancelled.
- 1967 - A giant rat gives birth to Michael Bolton.
- 1934 - Ban on oak, termites allergic.
- 1980 - After years of searching, archaeologist Foos Babaganoush finally finds Stalin's cheese grater.
- 2001 - Snoop Doggy Dog is misteriously murded by one of his bitches. "Faw Shizzle" ~ Replies Rapper R Kelly
- 2005 - AOL frisbees become popular
- 2006 - 400th birthday of the pevlic thrust! Show us how it's done!
- 2007 - non huffable kitten the movie:god attacks! is released
- 2008 - Due to the hatrid of people who watch Grey's Anatomy Insted of The Office and Scrubs, James Madison kills every person who watches that show.
- 2010 - The Cleavland Show is a huge success and Family Guy is canceled.
- 2010 - Dr Cow is feted for surviving 50 years
- 2014 - Tom Cruz loses all hope of being a legendary hero and returns to his home world.
- 2035 - TV show Lost renewed again. Critics complain about the lack of new content. The critics' critics complain about the same thing. 24 follows suit.
- 2460 - Axe deodorant officially banned from the United States. The first good decision ever made by a president.
- 2660 - Pedo Bear gives birth to M.i.L.F Bear
Today's word of the day is
Try to use it in your conversations. Knowledge is power.