From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Australian Magpie is a relative of the bunyip, the vampire and the Drop Bear. It has a habit of holding all Australian bike riders hostage for two months a year. During this time of year they are classified as threats to the continued existence of humanity in Australia. The rest of the year they return to the position of minor nuisances.
- Singing occasionally (aka warbling)
- scaring children, old grannies and dogs
- not fearing humans
human defensive mechanisms
- spikes on your head
- growing eyes on the back of your head
- Australia. well duh. They are called Australian magpies for a reason.
- New Zealand. Magpies are to New Zealand what cane toads are to Australia
|This article needs to be expanded.
Though short, this article has some potential. Please give it some love and expand it into a full uncyclopedia article. If this page is not expanded in 30 days, it may become a candidate for deletion.