From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Austin, Texas baby!!”
“I say, I had a romantic night here once.”
“Fuck You! I'm from the ATX!”
“One of the most fun and diverse cities in the world.”
“Whut It Dew!”
Austin is the capital of Texas. Austin is populated by only young people ages 20-40 with 666,666 (1,200,000) residents. A 1/3 of the residents of Austin are students in schools and attend any university they want. It is a swell city. Austin is also known as the ATX. (Especially the underground and the underworld.) Home of the University of Texas, (UT), the largest university in Texas, Megatexas, and North America. Also known Austin or ATX and seat of Travis County.
The capital of Texas was moved to Austin when everyone agreed that not every city in the country was worth living in. Austin was found in 1800 BC by Stephen F. Austin and Sam Houston after they had both won a beer drinking contest. But Sam Houston got pwned and ran east of the ATX to what is now a mess, Houston, to build his own metropolis because he was SO drunk at the time. In 1998, Austin became the "Live Music Capital of the World" with over 238,000 yuppie fans from the world. By 2000, it is known as the "Computer City" of Texas competing against California. "Norah Jones" made live Jazz revive from the dead in 2007. Sadly in 2009, annoying, tall bricks, were being built with so many Austinites were "pissed off".
Rap-Rock/hip-hop was found as musical genre in 1990 there by the Beastie Boys, Run-DMC, Vallejo, Willie Nelson and diRTy WoRMz. Later in 2000, diRTy WoRMz recreated Rap-Rock/hip-hop as a musical genre for the underground and the underworld. Although, fans argue that there is TOO Much country music for your grandparents, and not enough hip-hop/rap for the underworld and teens. What about the children? They got rock music, rock is very great. (Even if country music is boring and this is not enough hip-hop/rap to go around.) We still have great music!!!! We need moar Metalheads, stoners, loners, and looners. Other than dat, music is great!!!!.
edit Teh Population
Geezer Citizens and Adult : 50% , Children : 50% . Austin is populated by only young people ages 20-40 with 666,666 (1,200,000) residents. A 1/3 of the residents of Austin are students in schools and universities. The ATX is filled with rednecks, mexicans, Asians, blacks, yuppies, hippies, idiots, nerds, Indians, and dorks. 20 square miles surrounded by reality.
Just try the County Line BBQ. Go to "Buda" for cum.
By 2000, it is known as the "Computer City" of Texas competing against California. Both competed by using IBM, Dell, Microsoft, and Sun, the leadeing creations made Apple, Microsoft Windows, UNIX, LINUX, and MS-DOS what they are today. They are still civil rivals to this day.
- Barton Creek - The richest town in Texas and the United States. Home to very aristocratic rich people. 98% to 100.0% of the children attend private schools for weird religions. A LOT BETTER than their other suburb, Lost Creek for the poor in West/Southwest Austin. Filled with White people. Home to many Boarding schools. This neighbourhood has often been criticized for its lack of racial and socio-economic diversity. Due to such factors, the youth are often typecast the stereotypical mold of a "Spoiled Brat" or "Rich Bitch". Just an example of how Barton Creek is detached from the world as well.
- Bee Cave- A village with SO MANY shops. Population is only 1,600 people. Very far West!!
- Buda The town with only 2,000 people. Not to be confused with Butter or cum. Many trailer homes are inside city limits, so don't live there if you're rich.
- Del Valle - Lot of farms and empty land. The village does not have very many (if not any) rich people and half are poor. Similar to Manor and Elgin. Has Black people and Hispanics.
- Elgin - Sausage capital of Texas. Similar to Manor Has Black people and Hispanics. Northeast of Austin. The village does not have very many rich people and half are poor. Very far East!! Elgin has love/hate relationship with Manor.
- Elroy - Home to the largest mud wrasslin' pit in the world, which is currently out of service because we haven't gotten enough rain to make mud. Awesome people with money want to pave the mud wrasslin' pit because racecar. This, of course, pisses off the hippies who moved here from California, as it is the hippies' job to bitch incessantly about anything that happens in ATX.
- Leander - A village home to Cedar Park. It pwns Cedar Park too. Another wealthy are near Austin, so they are filthy rich too. Also filled with White people.
- Lost Creek - Somewhat similar to Barton Creek, but not as dirty rich. Mainly filed with poor in West Austin. Filled with White people and some Asians. They also have often been criticized for its lack of racial and socio-economic diversity.. The African American percentage is very small that many of the other white people have been known to be SO confused as to the reason that the black's are so tan, and ask what their tanning secret is. Just an example of how Lost Creek is detached from the world as well. The rest of the world won't matter because they only care about "success" and gaining money, effectively silencing any negation of life that may be occurring. The truth is, very few people from that area go on to make a difference on an activist level, most return to Lost Creek (and Barton Creek) and the cycle continues...
- Manor Home to farms and empty land. Similar to Elgin and Del Valle. Has Black people and Hispanics. Northeast of Austin and next to Elgin. They have been gentrified out of existence almost. Manor has love/hate relationship with Elgin.
- Pflugerville - Right next to Round Rock, but not nearly as good because the people are not as rich. They hate Westlake and Cedar Park. They have been gentrified out of existence.
- Rollingwood - A very rich community suburb that is also filled with rich snobby kids who's parents are aristocratic historical rich. Filled with White people and Asians, and a few Indians. Don't speed though there!! Rollingwood was also created so that people wouldn't have to deal with the integration of desegregation in Austin, too. They are really their own city. Rollingwood has been honored for having an extremely effective City district administration. Rollingwood is detached from the world just as Westlake Hills is. It is full of rich, snobby jerks and slutty girls who only care about Nordstroms, make-up, tampons, and working in their corner as well. Lipgloss and nail polish, along with ass skin-tight jeans and 6 inch stripper stilettos are essential, as well as a Lexus, Ford, Chevrolet Camaro, or a Porsche.
- Round Rock - Home to Dell HQ where Michael Dell put it. Home to computers, dorks, geeks, nerds, and video games. There are some factories located in the city limits. Similar to Lakeway, Westlake Hills, Leander, Cedar Park, and Rollingwood. Asians too. Very far North!! Very urban too. It looks like South Dallas. The cops are crazy as fuck. Better not do any cocaine within the city limits or any other drugs for that matter.
- West Lake Hills - Filled with rich snobby kids who's parents are aristocratic historical rich. Filled with White people (mostly) and Asians, and a few Indians. Starbucks on every corner. It also known as Westlake. A village also. Don't speed though there!! Westlake Hills was created so that people wouldn't have to deal with the integration of desegregation in Austin. Westlake has been criticized for being racist and having racists for a number of years. Also the African American percentage is so small that many of the other white people have been known to be confused as to the reason that the black's are so tan, and ask what their tanning secret is. Though Westlake does very well both academically and in the Sports department, socially most of them have been known to be referred to as tools, Reagan lovers, super rich dill dallies, super rich brats, rich bitches, fudgepackers, and many other names that allude to being really washy. Westlake has also been criticized for having an extremely ineffective City (Town) district administration. Westlake has often been criticized for its lack of racial and socio-economic diversity. Due to such factors, Westlake youth are often typecast the stereotypical mold of a "Westlake Brat" or a "Rich Bitch". Just an example of how Westlake is detached from the world. They care way too much about football. The rest of the world won't matter because they only care about "success" and gaining money, effectively silencing any negation of life that may be occurring. It is full of rich, snobby jerks and slutty girls who only care about Nordstroms, make-up, tampons, and working their corner. Lipgloss and nail polish, along with ass skin-tight jeans and 6 inch stripper stilettos are essential, as well as a Lexus, Ford, Chevrolet Camaro, or a Porsche. The cops are the worst pigs out there and will arrest you for smoking heroin inside your car, just to screw with your head. The high schools are highly overpopulated, with around 4,000 people and class ratios are around 30:1. Everyone is very judgmental, especially if you make less than $100,000 per year. The population actually decreased (increased) between 2000 and 2005 due to an influx of ne'er-do-wells and scallywags. They moved into the upscale Barton Creek subdivision (Lost Creek too) using settlement money received from an industrial waste accident. They buy a nice house and proceeded to fill the yard with three generations of swingsets and Playskool tool kits and kitchenwares. The residents have 5 dogs and 6 cats that they refuse to spay and neuter. A negative consequence of this oversight is that the Travis County Animal Welfare office has had to increase staff to 3 full-time employees to accommodate the overpopulation of animals. The area residents are seen by many Austin residents as snobbish, excessive and hypocritical. It is not unusual for a 16 year old to receive a brand new Mustang, Volvo, or BMW for their birthday. The truth is, very few people from Westlake go on to make a difference on an activist level, most return to Westlake and the cycle continues...
edit Famous, Yet Notable People from ATX (Austin)
- Stephen F. Austin : The pioneer and founder of the ATX. (Deceased)
- Willie Nelson : Country music musician originally from Waco and Nashville, who has 9 different houses in the United States including the ATX. Such as Nashville, Memphis, Houston, Dallas, Kentucky, Louisiana, and places that nobody cares about. He is very, very, very, rich next to TBL (who invented the Internet), Elvis, The Beatles, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, and Alice Cooper.
- Lance Armstrong : Lives in Westlake Hills, on a bicycle through West Austin and the Austin area really. Also tours Paris, France riding a bike and touring that country as well. Most famous for getting cancer of the nutsack.
- Norah Jones : Revived Jazz music in Austin in 2005 and 2007. Born and raised in NYC.
- Mike Judge : Creator of Beavis and Butt-head who lives in Austin and Northeast Dallas.
- Nathan Mackey Jr. (Lil Black) : Football player and hip-hop/rap (country rap) artist from Elgin, TX, he was the first hip-hop/rap artist in the ATX to hit the "BillBoard" and go silver rich!!! He was supposed to signed to Columbia in 2002. He did do a song to be called, "Back On The Road" with Willie Nelson in 2000. An original in the Austin hip-hop/rap scene. Also the owner of Nuf-Sed Entertainment and is silver rich!!!
- Robert Earl Davis (DJ Screw) : Born somewhere near the ATX, raised in Houston and invented the sub-genre Chopped and Screwed in hip-hop/rap. Died the same way Elvis did. He died on Nov. 2000 in Houston. (Deceased)
- Vallejo : A rock music group from Austin, who were originally signed to Sony / Columbia Records in 1999, but had decided to go independent with their vanity imprint label, Vallejo Music Group (VMG) also known as "Vallejo Music Group Records". They had the label originally made in 1990 and they (Vallejo) own it. It has notable musicians like Vallejo, diRTy WoRMz, MC Overlord, Derrick Davis, Smackola, Glassbottles, and many others as well.
- Rapid Ric (DJ Rapid Ric): The best DJ in the ATX in 2004. He travels and is on the radio. ALL THE TIME!! A promoter of the underground underworld and the mainstream yuppies. He was from Houston originally.
- Jonathan Huang : Our GREAT owner and creator who found and created Uncyclopedia in 2005. For ALL of the underground and the underworld, as well as Uncyclopedia, Wikipedia, and Wikia.
- Patrice Pike : A women's rights activist in feminism and LGBT. Also a starving solo artist such as the other swell musicians in Austin.
- Leslie Cochran : Rich hippie homo geezer who claims he's poor and homeless, but he really lives in Rollingwood. He is a NOT a hipster douchebag!! This guy is a homosexual.
edit What is Austin like?
Austin is the Live Music Capital of the World. It home to many yuppies and hippies (20-40) who attend universities and college. University of Texas at Austin (UT) is also to many yuppies and hippies, as well as psychics, drugs, weed (420), cocaine, psycho's and school shootings. School shootings onsight of UT are quite common in ATX. The whole city revolves around the economy of UT. The roads are Bat Fuck Insane. The roads cut off or change their name into a different name on an ongoing road very frequently in Austin. If you look at a map of Austin, you'll see it's very fucked UP!!!!!!! There are too many hills and they are a pain in the ass to climb. Buildings downtown are huge and are in the shape of a penis. Other buildings are shaped as dildos. Overall, the buildings are too tall. It's great place to live. (If you don't like the heat, don't come here.)
Most notably, it is home to the world's largest singing penis sculpture, which was commissioned by now legendary Haitian sculptor and hidebound Democrat Party reformer Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier. The sculpture, which accounts for roughly 55% of the city's tourism income according to a magic-marker scribbling above the urinal at Hole in the Wall, can be heard all over town belting out local tunes, though it vehemently plays anything by Vallejo, and its main shaft can be clearly seen from the rooftop at the Whole Foods downtown corporate headquarters.
"Keep Austin Weird" is the slogan adopted by the Austin Independent Business Alliance to promote small businesses in Austin, Texas. The phrase arose from an offhand remark by Red Wassenich (a librarian at Austin Community College) in a phone call to a local radio station. He and his wife, Karen Pavelka, placed the slogan on bumper stickers, distributing them free to businesses in Austin. Austin's message of support for local businesses has inspired similar movements in other cities, including Denton, Texas; San Antonio, Texas; Santa Cruz, California; Portland, Oregon; Detroit, Michigan; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Duluth, Minnesota; New York City, New York; Los Angeles, California; San Francisco, California; and Boulder, Colorado.
edit Activities and pastimes
Following are some popular pastimes of Austinites:
- Contributing to the Open-Source Dung Pile Collective (O.S.D.P.C.), the 2nd largest community dung pile in the nation and the only one of its kind that welcome's feculence from those who lack the proper licensure.
- Scratching one's head over the giant Scientology center outside the University of Texas.
- Going to Sixth Street, which has bars and clubs. It is improper to refer to what one will do on Sixth Street; one simply "goes to Sixth Street".
- Attending SXSW, a laid-back, grassroots music festival that can be properly enjoyed for the trivial fee of a couple of hundred dollars.
- Journeying to the Enchanted Isle in the center of Town Lake to sing along with the world's largest singing penis sculpture.
- Driving, even if one has nowhere to go. A Travis County law exemption allows toddlers to start driving at the age of 24 months and get a feel for the roads.
- Getting gentrified out of existence.
- Obtaining a trophy wife and moving to Round Rock.
- Going into Australian Usenet groups like aus.general
- Laughing at Lesley the crossdressing hobo
- Legally being a homosexual in the state of Texas
- Getting High and Being Vegan
- visiting the annual Austin Music Festival
- Getting High and Being Fat
- visiting the annual Austin Heroin Festival
- bitching and complaining about Austin's problems
edit Austin Heroin Festival
Began in 1967, the Annual Austin Heroin Festival attracts heroin fans and addicts from around the world to celebrate the magical drug and increase public awareness of its versatility and need for legalization. The festival, held in Austin, Texas, every year from September 2-6, draws an average attendance of nearly 120,000 people!! Not that much rly.
Attendees enjoy carnival rides (such as the Leaning Wall, the Spacey Needle, and the Body Bag Flume), vendors, and exhibitors, who offer the finest heroin from around the world, as well as a peek into the future of heroin production and consumption for weed as well. Local jam bands also contribute to the festive atmosphere, usually playing a bunch of random songs for the entire duration of the event.
edit Some Knowledge and Facts
- Home of the University of Texas, (UT), the largest university in Texas, Megatexas, and North America.
- Also known Austin or The 512.
- The capital of Texas known for having the tallest capital building in the United States.
- Home of the Longhorns.
- A whole platter of hightech jobs and one of the largest high-tech centers in the country.
- Poor and homeless ppl that claim to "keep Austin Weird" by becoming homeless or transients.
- The capital of the state of Texas and 4th largest state capital by population.
- Also 4th largest city in Texas and seat of Travis County.
- The "live" music capital of the world. Just look at Austin City Limits.
- It is now among the fastest-growing cities in the country. (Like all the other BIG cities.)
- The University has one of the youngest, hippest, most educated populations in the country.
- One of the "fittest" and healthiest residents of any American city, thanks to its convenient location to recreation.
- Ranked as the "weirdest" cities in the country.
- Transportation is Bat Fuck Insane.
- It is known as a cool place to live for college students or for those who can secure one of the six annual high-tech vacancies that pay above $2,000,000 a yr.
- It can get weirder at night.
edit The Rest of Austin
edit WestWest Austin is 95% rich people, 4% upper middle class, and 1% middle class. Westlake Hills (Westlake) which is the village dump and a village. The Loop is an infinite loop. Westlake has 99% rich people, 1% upper middle class. The annoying infinite Loop 360 is there. Same thing goes for West Austin They are very annoying.
edit The damn annoying hills!!!
As "a 4-lane depressed median arterial with at-grade signalized intersections." In 2001, the average daily traffic was 225,000 spaceships, warpstars, vehicles at the most traveled point at infinity. Loop 360 is a scenic highway winding through the hills of West Austin. The road had too many damn hills!!!!!! It has so many damn annoying hills!!!!
“Oh NO! I'm lost on Loop 360!! Damn loop. I'm in the capital of Texas”
“It smells bad.”
“I see no evil. OO”