From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 1614 - Pocahontas sells life story to Disney for a handful of plastic beads
- 1640 - King Charles I of England disbands the Short Parliament because "Who cares what happens to short people?"
- 1776 - Betty White born.
- 1945 - USSR deploys troops in Yugoslavia to act as security at TATU gig.
- 1951 - Bob Hope gets laid. Again.
- 1955 - Winston Churchill gives up politics and goes into insurance.
- 1957 - Batman born.
- 1979 - Robin contracts Bat-AIDs
- 1980 - Bat-Condoms patented by Bruce Wayne.
- 1992 - Several hundred thousand abortion rights demonstrators march on top of babies in Washington D.C.
- 2000 - Global warming is first linked to the phenomenon of climate change.
- 2002 - Some guy points at that guy
- 2007 - Everyone remembers how totally gay batman was.