From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
April 15: Auditoria Begins (IRS)
- 1 (BC) - The IRS meets; thousands mourn.
- 1612 - Sidney Trammell, in the midst of a bad day, has a revelation that leads to the foundation of a new faith.
- 1726 - Potato chip invented; thousands gorge.
- 1912 - The Titanic was torpedoed by The Empire off the coast of Newfoundland. Icebergs are blamed.
- 1912 - Dozens of innocent Polar bears severely injured as their iceberg is struck by an overrated piece of metal.
- 1920 - The head of the IRS is arrested for tax evasion. Ironic, no?
- 1933 - Karl Marx and his brothers Lenny, Joey, and Leon star in the zany slapstick hit "Opiate of the Molasses".
- 1944 - The first weapon of mass destruction is invented in Switzerland, but nobody notices.
- 1947 - Jackie Robinson breaks the color barrier, then reimburses Major League Baseball for it.
- 2004 - Shitloads of stuff happened on this day but nobody bothered writing it down.