|Vice President||President: Jasper|
|Term of office||September 23, 1993–September 8, 1995|
|Preceded by||Tiny Toon Adventures (1990-1994)|
|Succeeded by||Freakazoid (1995-1997)|
|Date of birth||September 23, 1993|
|Place of birth||Burbank, CA|
|Date of death||September 13, 2000|
|Place of death||DVD|
|First Lady||Tiny Toons|
“Which one's the cute one?”
“They're pretty naughty...”
Animaniacs is a reality show cleverly disguised as a comedy in a plot by North Korea to warp kids' minds while they attack the "American piss-ants, (Secretly google's idea)" that aired on Fox for 2 seasons and then moved to Kids WB, leaving Fox Kids to rot in the pits of hell. They were vice president on September 21, 1999, but fired because Dot went to the bathroom. They died on JetBlue 2000 on September 13th, 2000, which lost both engines and crashed into the sea (unfortunately for the world Yakko,Wakko, and Dot Survived and still reek havoc on the world).
Basically, this show is about these 3...things...that run around the Warner movie lot, they lock us in the tower whenever we get caught, but we...aw, shit, I broke into song again.
- Yakko Warner is an attention seeking whore and the ringleader of the terrorist plot, where he acts as a spy for the gang. He is the biggest, the oldest, the most evil, and he gets more lines. Worship him. Oh, and have I mentioned that he NEVER SHUTS UP??? I'm pretty sure I did. He is also responsible for the oklahoma city bombing but he framed some guy in order to get away with it, He also conspired with the al-Qaeda to destroy the twin towers and they succeeded (obviously it was on the news).
- Wakko Warner: Baton Rouge Louisiana Indianapolis Indiana and Columbus is the capital of Ohio...oh, hi Admin, nice to see you here...hey, where are you throwing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................
in other words his name says all.
WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
- Dot Warner: She's cute. 'Nuff said.
- Pinky and the Brain: Pinky, contrary to popular belief, is actually a left middle finger obsessed with worshipping Zort and doing "different things" in bed with Brain. Brain, on the other hand, is a spoiled brat who keeps wanting more and more, which is why he wants to take over the world. Rumors persist they are really Captain Selfish's lab mice.
- Chicken Boo: Got fired from his job as mascot of the "Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens" for his relationship with the football team's head cheerleader, (which only lasted 42 minutes) he found work on Animaniacs. Brought along in the shitty episodes that need a last-minute laugh.
- Dr. Scratchensniff: When the p-sychiatrist from Burbank, California met the Warners, he went crazy and was thrown in Commander Riker's Looney Bin in Homely Hills, where he was fed nothing but carrots for 5 months. After the Warners maxed out his credit card, he committed suicide by forcing himself to watch 7 hours of Tony Danza.
YOU BASTARD WARNER KIDS!!! CURSE YOU!!!
- Slappy Squirrel, aka Death Lives is an old coot who used to star in Looney Tunes shorts in the 1960s. She is believed by cartoon fans to be the most infamous and obscure Looney Tune EVAR. Her films, which made absolutely no sense, were locked away in the studio vault never to be released. As for Slappy herself, she was locked away in the treehouse, also never to be released. Unfortantly, she got out... RUN!
- Minerva Mink is...correction, WAS the show's sex symbol. Her uber-hotness caused all types of men to get boners just be looking at her, even gay men. That is, until she married Andy Dick, and bore his three children, Sally, Jenny, and Andy Jr., gained fifty pounds, and lost her hotness. Currently, she is the most miserable of them all.
|Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies|
|Primary: Bugs Bunny • Daffy Duck • Porky Pig • Elmer Fudd • Sylvester • Tweety Bird • Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner • Foghorn Leghorn • Pepé Le Pew • Yosemite Sam • Speedy Gonzalez • Marvin the Martian • Tasmanian Devil • The Barnyard Dawg • Henery Hawk|
|Secondary: Bosko • Clyde Rabbit • Buddy • Goopy Geer • Foxy • Piggy • Beans • Michigan J. Frog • Petunia Pig • Rocky and Mugsy • Granny • Hector the Bulldog • Goofy Gophers • Cecil Turtle • Sylvester, Jr. • Gossamer • Spike the Bulldog and Chester the Terrier Hippety Hopper • Marc Antony and Pussyfoot • Witch Hazel • The Three Bears • Hubie and Bertie • Claude Cat • Sniffles • Ralph Phillips • Beaky Buzzard • Willoughby • Charlie Dog • Pete Puma • Crusher • Count Blood Count • Private Snafu • Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf • Slowpoke Rodriguez • K-9 • Merlin the Magic Mouse and Second Banana • Blacque Jacque Shellacque • Nasty Canasta • Cool Cat • Penelope Pussycat • Egghead Jr.|
|Comics and TV Shows: Honey Bunny • Wendell T. Wolf • Digeri Dingo • Daniel and Timothy Platypus • Lola Bunny • Melissa Duck • I.Q. Hi • Star Johnson • Queen Tyr'ahnee|
|Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs and Buster Bunny • Plucky Duck • Hamton J. Pig • Montana Max • Elmyra Duff • Dizzy Devil • Furrball • Calamity Coyote • Little Beeper • Gogo Dodo • Sweetie Pie • Shirley the Loon • Fifi La Fume • Li'l Sneezer • Concord Condor • Byron Basset • Fowlmouth • Arnold the Pitbull • Barky Marky • Mary Melody|
|Animaniacs: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot • Ralph the Guard • Thaddeus Plotz • Dr. Otto Scratchansniff • Hello Nurse • Ms. Flamiel • Pinky and the Brain • Snowball the Hamster • Slappy Squirrel • Skippy Squirrel • Walter Wolf • Buttons and Mindy • The Goodfeathers • Rita and Runt • Flavio and Marita • Minerva Mink • Chicken Boo • Katie Ka-Boom • Mr. Skullhead|
|Hanna-Barbera: • Ruff and Reddy • Huckleberry Hound • Yogi Bear • The Flintstones • The Jetsons • Top Cat • Wally Gator • Lippy the Lion • Touche Turtle • Space Ghost • Scooby Doo|
|Other Cartoons: Freakazoid! • Road Rovers|