An Inconvenient Truth
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| This film smells funny...|
...and has been awarded a pine-scented air freshener.
“Gores got nuttin' on me ”
“I don't really consider my own gastric emissions a political issue, I consider it to be a moral issue.”
“You're probably looking for the blog WUWT, for better laughs”An Inconvenient Truth is a controversial 2006 Fantasy/Sci Fi film directed by Al Gore and featuring Meryl Streep. It is considered by many the ultimate trubute to Orson Wells the War of the Worlds.
The plot of the film as has already been previewed, consists of Meryl Streep (as herself) taking a shit for two hours. The film begins with Al Gore talking about how he thinks he won the election for 15 minutes, until one of the actors informs him that he lost. The next scene is a very complex scene: Meryl eating clams in a fancy restaurant with nothing but a tea spoon. Mrs. Streep's genius as an actress is most shown in the shot of her face when she realises that inconvenient truth that will send her to the "confessionary" for the next two hours. For the next 45 minutes, Meryl will stay there (that is ... in the toilet) trying to get rid of those clams. You know how ! The climax of the movie comes when the waitress (Helen Mirren) knocks at the door asking: "Mrs. Streep, are you okay ?"
After it, she will call her psychyatrist (Al Gore himself) to tell him that she won't be able to make it today. He will be most pissed off because they were just beginning to make some progress (at last!).
Finally, Mrs. Streep ends this eternal struggle just to realise it was all a bad dream. She wakes up on the street, as the usual bum she is. An excellent work in photography is featured on this scene as she wakes up alone (brillant shot from above) on that purposely darkened alley.
In the unrated DVD release, the climax comes when Mr. Gore attends a party where he tries every drug known to man, and three known to iguanas. He gets so high that he jumps out of a window, and lands on a Hummer, which explodes due to a car bomb planted by the eco-terrorism group, Greenpeace. He is then hit by a jet. Roll credits.
Awards (in chronological order):
Producers Guild of America
- Freedom of Speech Award
Motion Pictures Sound Editors
- Outstanding Sound Editing
Visual Effects Society
- Outstanding Created Environment in a Motion Picture
- Outstanding Models and Miniatures in a Motion Picture
- Best Single Visual Effect of the Yearhttp://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bipolar_Bear
Albuquerque Gorilla Tango Film Festival
- Jury Grand Prize
- Best Performance by an inanimate object
Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards
- Outstanding Performance by an Inanimate Object
- Oustanding Art Direction and Set Decoration
Hollywood Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards
- Best Character Hair Styling
Teen Choice Awards
- Choice Scream
- Best Picture
- Best Director (Al Gore)
- Best Performance by a Female Actress (Meryl Streep)
- Best Performance by a Supporting Actress (Helen Mirren)
- Best Achievement in Sound Editing
- Best Achievement in Sound Mixing
- Best Achievement in Visual Efects
- Best Achievement in Cinematography
- Best Original Song ("Can't Sleep", Music Composed by Thomas Newman)
- Best Bullshit Award
- Best pix in Hell
Uncycolpedia, unlike wikipedia, uncourages trivia section and does not propose its merger with other sections. Geddit?
The making of An Inconveninent Truth represented a major quest in modern cinema. It was a problem not only to the director, but to the whole cast and crew, specially to Meryl Streep, who found herself facing a most challenging character.
- Meryl Streep did the final scene in one take and refused to do it again saying that she found it too painful and emotionally draining.
- Meryl Streep developed considerable kidney trouble, owing to dehydration, whilst working on this film.
- This is the movie with the most uses of the word "fuck" (238) to win the Best Picture Oscar, one more than in The Departed.
- The rats at the end are completely digital.
- Meryl Streep allegedly put on 15-20 pounds of weight for her role in this film.
- The soundtrack of the film was made by Wendy Carlos (formerly Walter Carlos).
- The transitions to Al Gore's life are to point out how his mood controls the weather. Record Earth temperatures were actually set in 2000 mostly around Florida.
The makers of this article would like to thank our mothers, your mothers, the Academy, Uncyclopedia, for letting poor and bored students find fun and laughter during long hours of sleepy teachers. We would also like to thank the cast, the crew, they've all done a great job. Thank you all !! And God Bless You !!
Another Inconvenient Truth
Al Gore and George Bush are actually related.