From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Alliteration articulates an artistic approach aimed at annotating and arranging alphabetic accoutrements as alarmingly affective alignments. Alliteration allows aspiring authors abilities above average approaches. Alliterative adroitness accentuates accomplishments (an appealing aspect appalling artistic arrangements attempt abominably). Allowing additional anterior alphanumerics, although adumbrating aesthetic accuracy, affords abortive artistic acuity. Ancient alliterations assent archeological assertions accrediting archaic artistic alliterative ascendancy. Albeit acutely arduous, alliteration affects antonymous allegory, an absolute actualization alluding asomatous abstruse anima.
Alliteration aided artificers all along, and always assists artists' attempts at aesthetic amelioration.
Assorted alliterative applications are:
- Aardvark adulation.
- Android arbitration.
- Anxious alligator admonition.
- Ameliorating anecdotal accounts are annoying.
- Amiable arguments about alternative antidotes.
- Artistic artisans avert annoying anteaters' attention.
- Androgynous autoerotic asphyxiation. (Admittedly, anonymous activists advise against allowing anoxemia.)
Arguments about Alliteration
Alliteration's advocates approve alliterative articles and always appreciate anterior alphanumeric axiom adherence.
- Arguments advocating alliteration:
Alliteration's adversaries assume absolute alliteration absurd. "After all, any arrant application as abrasive as absolute alliteration assures awkwardness and altercation", an avid automatic alliteration antagonist alludes.
- Arguments against alliteration:
Alliteration's apathetics advise against agonizing about alliteration.
- Arguments allowing alliteration at average amounts:
- An aureate average always acts as an agreeable alternative.
Argentinians always asphyxiate alcoholics around August and agitate Alaska, although apathetic Americans allow Argentinian aggression. Alcoholics Anonymous agents attempt assaults against Argentina; amusing assholes, apparently! Alabaster ain't allowed around Argentina anymore.
- AAAAAAAAA! (Absolutely admirable alliterative agility!)
- An agonising alliterative agent
| 32px Admired Article|
An article accomplished attention as an articulate arrangement and all As. All advocates approved. Award achieved. Amen.