From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Give background information, mostly accurately. Senate, House, VP, etc. End with something like 'despite extensive political records etc., there is no completely irrefutable evidence that Al Gore exists.'
edit Early Life
- Lay out Gore's childhood and rise to politician, casting subtle doubt on the believability of things like his elementary schooling.
- Claim that liberals tend to ignore the lack of evidence for things like Gore's college years or something.
- Question Gore's voting record in the House/Senate and his service as Vice President, with particular attention to his lack of accomplishment as VP.
edit Stance on Global Warming
- Claim that Gore seemed to materialize out of nowhere once doubts about the validity of global warming surfaced.
- Chicken or egg question: Did Gore invent global warming, or did global warming invent Al Gore?
- Perhaps 'which came first' would suit better...
- Al Gore is an invention of global warming conspiracists
edit Other Accomplishments
- Al Gore takes credit in inventing the internet.
- But wait, if Al Gore invented the internet, and he may not be real, then... this article may not be real either.
- Also invented chocolate coins?