“Wait a second. You're Elvis as well!”
Thank you for at least nominating me for sysop, even though not a single person voted for me. Maybe Ill have better luck in the next sysop session. Keep up all the good work, and keep down all the bad. --16:12, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Please leave the blocks for 220.127.116.11/16 and 18.104.22.168/16 up unless you are going to patrol this for us.
- Was doing, but /16 is a HUGE range.
- Hey, we've got 22.214.171.124/16 to 126.96.36.199/16 blocked, that's half a million IPs (wikia.com has it blocked too, for user page goatse).
Also: archive your talk page!
Also, why did you make that template?
- Vandal created it as SPLAKA IS GAY!, In thought I'd subvert it (much more fun than just deleteding it), unfortunatly it appears that someone beat me to it.
- Heh, k
Also: I deleted that image because someone was uploading tubgirl/goatse porn several times in a row and I didn't notice the filename matched an old one (but I reuploaded the pic of lenin, which was the last admin upload to that filename).
- Realised but need to check where it's linked to before hitting huff on images.
- Not when it is tubgirl and in a serial vandalism spree and I am trying to hit delete without letting it load ^_^. We really need an indication in the upload log when it isn't a new file being uploaded.
ALSO: enable email, I might have to tell you secret stuff, and you aren't in the chan often enough.
- I Thought it was?
- ALSO: Note that the reason I restored this and this was because the user that blanked it was an IP'er and thus it looked like a subtle vandal attempt!!.--The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 08:18, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
--Splaka 05:21, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- So did I, I think, a few times. But I deleted them when the user logged in and requested it. --Splaka 08:23, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
Arr! you archived too much! *BITCH*WHINE* --Splaka 09:04, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- Well add some more inane chat to make up for it.--The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 09:11, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
First I must ask your apology but my french is non-existant, hence my little speach is almost certainly un-readable in french (it certainly is bablefished back into english). Anyway, if someone wants to correct it be my guest, call me at home if you havn't spotted what it's a parody of. Sorry -- Elvis
You are Winston Churchill, and I claim my peerage. Bonus points if you have spotted what the page as a whole is a parody of. And, I'd say the speech is a lot funnier uncorrected. --Confusius 13:53, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- Well a Baronetcy do you or are you angeling for a Dukedom. Carlb already, blew the gaff so I can't in all honesty claim my points, also did you get it before or after I changed the last line?--The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 14:02, 3 April 2006 (UTC)
- He did what! Ah crud. Well, a few points for honesty anyway. I actually never saw your before version until you mentionned it, but I think I would have got it either way. --Confusius 13:53, 3 April 2006 (UTC) 15:07, 3 April 2006 (UTC) (Oh, and I'd rather be a baron than a duke. Yes I would. Yes I would.)
Thanks for adding my name to "Order of Uncyclopedia" -- 16:33, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
As you wisely suggested, I'm going to try to remain involved around here but in a semi-retirement capacity. I'm not sure what that will look like yet, given my obsessive amounts of editing at times. I think that it means I will continue to disappear peridically, but not advertise it. That's probably what I should have done this time, but I needed to make a very clear break from it in order to avoid crawling back to the assembly line after a week or so. I greatly appreciated the Rp: reskin. Thanks. :) ~ T. (talk) 11:21, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
I was wondering about this award. There's someone I'd like to give it to (and have for some time) but I feel a bit apprehensive handing out awards that don't belong to me. Is the lack of specified criteria intentionally vague? Anyway, if Nerd's story about Uncyc qualifies, then this person's long tenure and contributions certainly do, I think. :) ~ T. (talk) 01:40, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- Well it's not actual mine eithier :-), yes the critieria are intentionaly vague I figure that admins should give out maybe 1 each per year MAXIMUM, although I think it should be for something in particular rather than general "goodness" (although this should obviously be taken into account) I intended the UotM for general "goodness" (or maybe UotY?).--The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 23:18, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
Elvis is in the building
Hey....you back? We've missed you.... ;) --
- Been effing busy at work and stuff, also it's been too hot to (web) surf and/or turn on computers (I've not read my personal email for about a month!!!). --The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 13:59, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- You've not really missed that much, Benson, the Wikia takeover, same old stuff.... --
- Well, you'd better get your ass back to work before they kick you out of the club....did you miss the big "desysop the lazy admins" push of a few months back? We lots bunches of old-timers there... 14:30, 20 July 2006 (UTC)