TURN LEFT NOW!
|THIS USER NEVER TURNS RIGHT|
And so the motherland would like to thank him.
07:40, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Funniest... freakin'... thing.... ever. I'd nominate it to VFH, but only me, you, and STM would vote for it. I'm still laughing. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 20:24, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- Last night, it's all I could think of, I was laughing so much, WP:DPOT... the man is a comedic genius. —Braydie at 20:26, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
|BANG BANG BANG!!!|
The victory bells(?) have rang!
|NeedABrain thanks you for voting on Onomatopoeia|
- It isn't that I didn't like what you added (I did), it's just that I want to have written the whole thing myself. You're free to add stuff after the PLS, though. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 23:52, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
Hey Squiggle, glad you like the Baron Ringpiece article, secretly its been one of my own favourites, but I worried that it might be a bit too subtle with the gags for most people's tastes. I'd really pleased that you've enjoyed it though. --
|Braydie thanks you for supporting him to become admin.|
I would have done this sooner, but admins are supposed to be lazy.
There is no personalised message either.
—Braydie at 23:50, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Rotary phone article
Hey squiggle - I sae your comment on the VFH page about my rotary phone UnNews article. I am just curious now which ones of my articles you thought were better (curious b/c I think a lot of others, including myself, thought that one was definitely one of my better articles). Thanks. --Composure1 14:10, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- (Sorry about the late reply) Uh, I just didn't think that it was really "All That". It's good, but I don't think that it's mind-blowingly awesome, and while it isn't a copy (and I'm aware that you haven't read it before), it's too similar to UnNews:New "voice chat" feature proposed for mobile phones. As for UnNews of your's that are better, off the top of my head I really liked this, this, that and this. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 04:49, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
League of Nations
—Braydie at 15:39, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
User:So So awards you with a ;
For your VFH nominations of, votes for, and links to my articles.
If you're really only like 13 that's goddamn impressive because I doubt I could have even found the humor in my own articles when I was 13. Anyway, thanks, and sorry about the cheapness of my award, it's all I have to give. (P.S. If something of mine ever goes on VFH again don't EVER vote for it just because I wrote it. Only do so if you think the article deserves it.) --So So 01:27, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- I always vote for your stuff because your articles deserve it. It just happens to be a coincidence that you wrote them :). Thanks for the ;! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 01:29, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
For the vote - but what can I do to make the Sissy article better??? Dame 02:34, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Thank you. -- 08:36, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
|Braydie thanks you for voting for him to be Uncyclopedian of the Month January 2007.|
—Braydie at 15:16, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Potato Chopper Vote
Thank you so much for your vote for my nomination of Potato Chopper of the Month. And thank you for the nice comment on the Colossus of Barbie Image! Dame22:46, 3 February 2007 (UTC)