From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Please read this prior to using User:Flammable on any page or other user. However, do NOT read the next section.
Flammable is a resident writer. Lives in a barrel suspended above Niagara Falls when not at school.
Also, he is a former professional Silent football player who loves to be set on fire.
As of August 22st, Flammable has been dubbed the Avatar of Thermite. Be wary of this when requesting deletions or other administrative action.
During operating hours, Flammable is easily called upon by placing crappy articles (i.e. those that fail to pass Uncyclopedia:How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid) in QVFD, if he is not already on patrol. If he accidentally incinerates one of your articles, please take it up with him on his user page, and not by posting editorial comments as pages, log comments or anything otherwise inappropriate and immature.
| || QVFD 101|
To use your Flammable efficiently and safely, be sure to remember the following safety tips:
- Point away from face.
- Point away from actual content
- Do NOT harass super happy fun Flammable
- Do NOT flame Flammable. He is likely to ignite and destroy you for it.
- Do NOT eat Flammable. In case of accidental ingestion, call local poison control center. If you're hungry, he'll cook for you. Honest.
- Flammable is not safe for use around children, pets, n00bs, trolls, or other miscreants
Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Credit for original concept goes to Bobby Henderson at venganza.org
This User is hereby cited for extreme diligence
| Feather in Your Cap Award|
This person has done something very helpful for Uncyclopedia,
and thus is deserving of a Feather in their Cap. Respect this person.
O Vandal, kneel before this Administrator
|You have been cited in Uncyclopedian Bios.|
Apparently you are "notable".
Don't ask me why; I think you're lame.
Inflammable means Flammable? What a country! --PantsMacKenzie 16:33, 17 Jan 2005 (EST)