Uncyclopedia:Writer of the Month
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least three "full" articles.
- Be born in the United States (sorry, that's for President, but it helps)
Whom should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. Over the course of the month you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will receive:
- Spotlight on front page.
- Fancy template to put on your user page.
- 1 gallon of ice cream!
- Only 1 gallon? What a rip off!
- We can make it a pint.
- No cone though
Vote Or Die!!
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
stillwaters • Chronarion • RadicalX • LeeHarveyKennedy • carlb • Famine • Cap'n Ben • Rangeley • KP • Savethemooses • David Gerard • Todd Lyons • Doug • Mhaille • Hindleyite • Bradaphraser • Tompkins • Hardwick Fundlebuggy • Imrealized • Procopius • Squiggle • ENeGMA • Modusoperandi • One-eyed Jack • Prettiestpretty • Braydie • Shandon • Electrified mocha chinchilla • Ljlego • The Thinker • TheLedBalloon • Zombiebaron
Official Nominations for November
- Nom & For with articles like HowTo:Turn Your Computer On, UnNews:Geology classes in Alabama now mandating alternative "Paul Bunyan" theory, UnNews:Anti-genocide group announces new plan to get American government to intervene in Darfur, UnScripts:Grass in the Mist and several others, this guy is getting my vote--Sir Manforman 20:54, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- FOR VOTE VOTE VOT-- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 23:27, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- For A very good writer. • • • 23:46, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- FOR THE greater good of mankind. --Polystyrene Man 20:58, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- So So has this in the bag this month, but for me THE has slaved away writing, not just his own new articles, but also very decent contributions to other articles, the mark, I feel, of a great writer. FOR. --
- Nom + For. Believe it or not, but I'm not voting for So So. Yes, I am probably one of his greatest fans. Yes, he did write Fire hydrant and You Are Dead. However, he did not write anything in the last month, which irks me a bit. Cajek, however, wrote a lot in the last month. His articles are innovative, refreshing, abundant, and most of all just plain funny. -- 20:43, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- MASSIVE FOR *sheds a tear* They grow up so fast...*sniff* - 20:48, Nov 1
- holy crap Thank you guys! Can I still be Led's noob? -- • <-> 20:54, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- Cancer is great.---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 01:42, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- For -- Hi, hey! I'M A MOTERFUCKING NIGGER BITCH LOVER 01:53, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- For an excellent month of excellent articles. -- 17:00, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- For I liked your hunting unicorns article more than I will admit.-- 22:18, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
- For Most definitely. The sense of humor of this lad/lass, being eccentric, bizarre, and still managing to remain mainstream, is quite a breath of fresh air. Super yes.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 22:32, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Nomination and For. This man/woman/user totally deserves this award, and has deserved it for several months. Time after time, the immense charisma of other users has left So So in the mud, crying. -- 15:13, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- YES, about damn time. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 21:09, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- If you don't give him the fucking award, I'll execute every last one of you. 21:18, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- For --Sir OCdt Jedravent CUN UmP VFH PLS ACS WH 21:23, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- For. Per last month, and per every month following until he wins the damn thing! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 22:55, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- For great justice! 03:12, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- For yet again. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 13:42, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- I say we string up everybody that doesn't vote for. 19:51, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strong for What? He still hasn't won? At this point So So should have won this, like, eight times over. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 00:05, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
- For He should have won this before I joined the site. - UnIdiot | | Talk | Contribs -20:50, Nov 13
- Comment + GAAAH! How come So So has to be winning now, when I don't vote for him?! D: -- 21:45, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
- For He deserves it far more than I do. Don't make him wait another month!!!!111 --THE 22:30, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
- This is ridiculous, but thankfully it looks like no bandwagon users are nommed so finally quality may shine. Shine on, silver...quality... SO SO FOR PREZ! (And THE, you know that its you next month) --THINKER 22:48, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
- For with a proposition to form a category of users who love Fire hydrant, since there seem to be so many as judging by last month's votes. Maybe "Hydries?" — — 05:04, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- For Because I have to honor the promise to myself to honor this writer. Dame 14:48, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- For SHIIIINE OOOOON You CRAAAAAAZY DIIIIAAAAAMOOOOOOOOND! - 06:05, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- For -- 14:48, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- For Like it matters now... MrN 01:20, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · Uncyclopedia:Top 10 Articles of 2013 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions