This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least three "full" articles.
- Be born in the United States (wait that's for President, sorry!)
Who should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. At this time you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will receive:
* Spotlight on front page. * Fancy template to put on your user page. * 1 gallon of ice cream! * Only 1 gallon? What a rip off! * We can make it a pint.
Vote Or Die!!
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
Official Nominations for March
- Nomination I know it's early, but Doug's
hotnesstalent cannot be contained, and it'd be unfair to put him in the February race so late in the game. Doug has written VCR Manual (featured), Toilet Door Communication (featured), and Uncyclopedia:UnProject Internal Consistency in Uncyclopedia (new in box), as well as several UnNews stories and other stuff. Apparently he also started or had something to do with Worst 100 Ways to Deliver Bad News (featured) as well. Additionally, he has probably the single best user page I've seen on Uncyc. You can't front on that. --—rc (t) 06:36, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
- HELL YEAS! 00:03, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
- For - already has my vote. Well deserved too. -- 23:33, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- For. Doug, my sin, my soul...--Rataube 13:25, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- For. Nice user page.--User:Jtaylor1/sig 15:38, 2 March 2006 (UTC)
- For. Clever, funny articles. -Kotra 05:32, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- For. For all the above reasons and any others you want to make up. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 15:57, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yes. --KATIE!! 11:15, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
Slackerboy (Talk •
- Nomination --KATIE!! 08:15, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
- Ford. --Carlb 22:54, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
- For. ~ T. (talk) 04:11, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- For- I thought your World War II Pacific Theater article was hysterical.--2nd Lt. Claudius Prime 15:33, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- For--Winston 20:39, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- For-- Guest16:36, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- Nomination ~ Some user has the talent, plus a nice-sized catalogue of original works (articles and graphics), including many great additions to others' articles. ~ T. (talk) 13:08, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
- For. I was actually coming here to nominate him myself, when I just found myself VFHing another of his articles - David Gerard 15:47, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- For - Humility was featured, and I liked Multiple Online Personality Management as well. - User:Guest/sig 07:05, 8 March 2006 (UTC)
- For: I've come across more than a few top-notch articles written by some user and I think he deserves the credit. -- 16:50, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
- For - Afraid that my vote here would lead to charges that Some user bribed me with niceties and poundcake upon my arrival to Uncyclopedia, I've abstained from voting for a couple days but can no longer be silenced by non-existent protestation. I have no idea if this goes by just this months entries or everything leading up to this point in Unhistory, but for this month there's Humility and MOPM which are two very strong pieces, and overall I'm a huge fan of Sir Alec (I find it more challenging to invent a character that interests people as opposed to one with instant recognition, and he exceeds expectations there) and Cthulhu, amongst others. Plus there's QuoteUnquote, which I believe Some user is largely responsible for...there are other things (a stable of great pics and he's always helping people out, leaving one to wonder "where does he find the meth"?) but this is a Writer's Award...either way, this guy isn't just any user, he's Some user. And that's infinitely better. --Imrealized 06:01, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- For --GOD! 19:01, 18 March 2006 (UTC)
- Against - And for the last time, stop nominating me for these "Wanker of the Month" awards. From now on, anyone who nominates me for a personal award of this nature is on my "permanent list." And FYI, I keep that list on a piece of paper next to the computer, just in case you were thinking of trying to feature that too. c • > • 06:12, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions