Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles/More info
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The subpages of this page are used by me to explain certain requests I have made or will soon be making on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles.
Not all of the explanations linked below are necessarily complete.
- /Audio frequencies (only the request for "2600 Hz" has been filed so far)
- /Bemani series (i.e., IIDX and Pop'n) - page name disputed; read the page for more info
- /H. G. Wells and The Time Machine
- /PC Engine and SuperGrafx
- /Precious Moments
- /Things whose names begin with Pocky
Requests to be filed
Holding cell for requests of dubious merit
This might not really fit into the purpose of this page - it's just a holding area for requests I'm not sure whether I want to make, and even if I make them, I'm not sure whether they need further explanation.
- Avatar (2009 film) - not sure what title the Uncyc page should have (the content currently at Avatar needs to go; perhaps replace it with an article on the movie?) Parody could reference Smurfs and/or Blue Man Group
Dubious because: Film has not been released yet (response: we should be able to say something about its development)
- Negative binomial distribution - For a possible connection with The Little Match Girl (below), see wikipedia:Talk:Negative binomial distribution#Little match girl
Dubious because: How do we write something that's humorous enough for people who aren't math geeks?
- The Little Match Girl
Dubious because: The topic is SFW, but what can we write that isn't unnecessarily vulgar or clichéd?
Dubious because: Not everyone is a computer geek, and the topic runs the risk of overuse of scatological jokes
(Response to objection: At the very least this could have a section in the Mozilla Firefox article. Maybe the joke could be about a monkey doing parkour)