This is it. The big one. The Oscar of Uncyclopedia. Writer of the month. The "Chronies", if you will. And it is the Voting page.
To be nominated, you must:
- Be a registered member.
- Not nominate yourself. You can vote for yourself, but you can't nominate yourself.
- Have written at least five "full" articles.
Whom should I nominate?
Nominate the member who has written the funniest, highest-quality stuff in the past month.
Nominations and Voting Process
Nominations end one week from the end of the month. Over the course of the month you may vote ONCE for your favorite writer. Do your research! Vote for who makes you giggle immensely. On the first of the next month, the winner will be announced.
Winner will receive:
- Spotlight on front page.
- Fancy template to put on your user page.
- 1 gallon of ice cream!
- Only 1 gallon? What a rip off!
- We can make it a pint.
- No cone though
- Sprinkles are optional.
Vote Or Die!!
Nominate now! Only signed votes will count. Please use the level two headline format for the name of the nomination with an optional comment and mandatory signature underneath.
stillwaters • Chronarion • RadicalX • LeeHarveyKennedy • carlb • Famine • Cap'n Ben • Rangeley • KP • Savethemooses • David Gerard • Todd Lyons • Doug • Mhaille • Hindleyite • Bradaphraser • Tompkins • Hardwick Fundlebuggy • Imrealized • Procopius • Squiggle • ENeGMA • Modusoperandi • One-eyed Jack • Prettiestpretty • Braydie • Shandon • Electrified mocha chinchilla • Ljlego • The Thinker • TheLedBalloon • Zombiebaron • So So • Cajek • THE • 15Mickey20 • Mordillo • Thekillerfroggy • Dr. Skullthumper • DJ Irreverent • Under user • RAHB • Hyperbole • The UnIdiot • Gerrycheevers • SysRq • An Ape that Only Exists on Thursdays • DrStrange
Official Nominations for March
- Nom & For. Quality articles by the crate load, countless improvements to shite articles, sterling service for ages now, and thoroughly deserving of this award. --UU - natter 09:38, Mar 1
- For per above. -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 09:41, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- For. Per last month and above.-- 11:01, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- For. Don't need to give a reason - we all know why Syccy deserves this. Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 11:49, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- For. This wasn't a hard choice. IronLung 02:20, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- For --Mnb'z 02:28, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- For Now is the time --Asahatter (annoy) 23:41, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Nom & for. Every so often, one comes across an article which really makes you sit up and take notice of an up-and-coming writer. For Mr Hatter, that article was the brilliant Printer Ink. -- 11:45, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- W♥v. Syc's good, damn good. But Printer Ink was brilliant satire and was a shining example of what I think this site is (or should be) all about. Asahatter has exhibited tremendous writing talent and a lot of potential. He's already been putting out other great works, and for that he is my Writer of the Month. This month's Dramatic SysRq Speechvote is brought to you by the letter K and the number 4. —Sir SysRq (talk) 20:53, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- For Cool, made me giggle, just a little, very apt, you thought of me--Aitch1968 23:15, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Über-for. Every single one of his articles has forced me into fits of mirth. Love this guy's work. • • • 16:03, Mar 2
- For Mostly just because I like his username. -OptyC Sucks! CUN17:31, 4 Mar
- Nom & For. It said I should nominate and vote for the user that had me giggle and chuckle. Nachlader did more than that. I laughed 'til I peed (yes.. I started writing reviews!). With his sexual fantasies, his geographical knowledge, his historical knowledge and his unmatched knowledge on contemporary events I nominate thee. Cheers for your great work! --Kit talk 21:12 1 March
- Somebody nom'd me? Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod. -- 21:17, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- For. Very inspirational chap this. Even if the inspiration made me think about dongs an awful lot -- 00:52, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Again - 03:26, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Again again again -- 03:27, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- For. Because he didn't get it last month. – (ooh!) (aah!) ...·º•ø®@» LEG CUN GUN DUN 22:31, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
I'm not even nomming this guy. I have no idea who he is, or his other works. All I know is that HowTo:Become RAHB made me laugh very hard. True, it's the only article I've read in over a month, and I have no idea if he's even written anything else, but whatever. I have schoolwork to be busy with. And I broke my nose. That sucked. But none of that is important now because I laughed at what this guy wrote, and I don't know where else to give him credit. But he deserves credit. And I don't even know what credit is, but he gets a lot of it from me. That is if it is a boy. If it isn't I apologize to you, Ma'am, for getting your gender wrong. You see, we don't get many lady-types around these parts, and I'm generalizing. Sorry if you were at all offended. And, as a side note, shouldn't this page be updated???1?1? Whatever, its really late, and I'm going to bed. But this article ruled. YEAH! The Woodburninator (woodtalk) (woodstalk) 09:06, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
|Awards, Decorations and Honours|
|Awards||Order of Uncyclopedia · Awards, Decorations and Honours · Admin Rank · Ninjastars
|Writer of the Month · Uncyclopedian of the Month · n00b of the moment |
Potatochopper of the Month
|Limelight||VFH · VFP · Best of · Top Ten: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · Hall of Shame
|Prix citron||Useless Gobshite of the Month · Useless Gobshite of the Year · Sandwich of the Month · FFS
|Events citron||Poo Lit Suprise · Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball · The Article Whisperer|
Happy Monkey Competition · Other competitions