Important Points to note
- 1. Read: Uncyclopedia:Deletion Policy
- 2. Please remember to sign your votes and edits! Use --~~~~ or the "Sign" button (). Signed votes are more credible.
- 2.1 Multiple votes on the same entry from one person (that is, one using puppet accounts) is considered agenda-pushing and is frowned upon. You will be sent to the Gulags for any ergrious breech of this policy.
- 2.2 MAKE SURE YOUR VOTES ARE CLEAR. Please put your vote in bold text. Make all the witty comments you want, just make sure your vote is visible and explicit. Example: 'Fucking Delete this piece of dogshit article! It sucks!' --slack 06:27, 11 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- 2.2.1 (maybe not that explicit)
- 3. For pages that are created as a form of vandalism, or that are plagiarized, use QuickVFD.
- 4. For archived discussions, see the Archived VFD Discussions.
- 5. For a list of unused images, click here: Pages_for_deletion/unusedimages
- 6. If you edit VFD disruptively, you will be banned without warning. That sort of behaviour is annoying and unnecessary.
- 7. Each section header on this page normally contains a link to the item being voted upon; please use [[:Image: and [[:Category: ...]] instead of simply [[Image: or [[Category: ...]] when linking to non-text.
- 8. SysOps, please check the page history before deleting if you see something like it suspiciously changed titles. And please archive old entries when they start to clutter up the page; also, create a new archive page when the one in use gets ridiculously big. Also, get me a sandwich.
- 9. Latest candidate goes on top:
This page has been up since May and has NOTHING in it. --Kafeithekeaton 17:33, 22 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Archived VFD Discussions
- Uncyclopedia:Pages_for_deletion/archive8 (63kb, unusedimages discussion)
- Uncyclopedia:Pages_for_deletion/archive12 (more unused images)