Forum:What in the god damned hell crap is happening with the pages?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
First, my userpage disappeared. Later, this person thought that his page had been huffed. Neither was true. They were built on foundations made of lies and concrete. They were both still there, and both still had histories. Editing and saving the non-existent page made them magically reappear.
What in the god damned hell crap is going on here? In your expert opinion, is now the time to panic?05:38, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- The only advice I can disperse is - there is no spoon. 06:18, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- Then what's this?!  oh wait, that's a spork -- 06:37, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- We demand spoons, and demand them now. Asahatter (annoy) 09:06, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- the village dump disappeared when i went to complain about the village dump disappearing. creepy. 13:48, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- You know how the domain's about to move? I was told that's causing bizarre server quirks and general lag. So this is probably that. -
19:20, Oct 22
- I remember General Lag. Served under him at Omaha. Not the beach. The state. They certainly were surprised, I tell you. 19:43, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Sometimes you can fix this kind of problem by putting "&action=purge" on the end of the URL. Or hitting the purge button if you know where such a thing is... Something to do with squids. Or Cashe or something. Personally I don't know why we should be paying cephalopods anything, and jokes about fish are usually very over rated. MrN 19:41, Oct 22
- I still say it's kitsune messing with my page and Uncyclopedia through association. I will try reasoning with them and tell them the silly page I came up with supplies them with plausible deniability, so stop messing with our web site, or we will know you are real. All I did was research the subject and give it the skewed view of someone having gotten too close to the subject, as it were. I guess I touched some nerves with that one. Verp 03:37, 23 October 2008 (UTC)