End of the world
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.”
The End of the World is when God finally fixes his biggest mistake, aka Earth and all life on it. It is not known when the world ends, however, there are signs that many people point to. Generally, there are seven of them. These are the 7 signs of the end of the world:
1. The other six signs are completed
2. Someone determines that number 1 really isn't playing by the rules
3. Someone gets angry for someone actually completing number 2.
4. Morrissey releases an album that isn't at all depressing.
5. Said album by Morrissey depresses the hell out of the happiest man in the world.
6. Someone realises that if number 5 is completed, then number 4 can not be completed and thus the end of the world can never come.
7. Someone tells whoever determined number six that he is just an idiot and should prepare for the apocolypse.
8. People who can not count take over the world.
The end of the world may be very bad. Many scientists have determine that people will feel sad, however, some philosophers would state that they would feel fine.
Exactly how the end of the world will come about is not yet known. Some think that we will blow ourselves away into oblivion. Others feel that the world will collapse upon itself. Some others think that the hand of God will fling the world to someplace far away from the Sun. However, others feel that a leading scientist will find that the world is based on a logical fallacy, and will simply cease to be.
However, humanity may survive past the end of the world. If humanity can create space ships that can fly rather far away, they may survive. However, this is also the plot to the show Trigun, and thus would be very silly. Otherwise, the only things which will survive are cockroaches and Keith Richards.